The following links are for Europe, Middle
East, and Africa only. For North, South and Central America and Asia
Pacific, please return to the SLT
home page and click on the appropriate geographical
OpenVMS, OpenVMS-Alpha, Tru64-Unix
Relicense Application may be printed and completed by
end-user customers within the EMEA region who are selling a HP
Computer System and wish to relicense the VAX or Alpha operating
system or other Relicensable
Instructions For Completing This
Application: This application is to be completed by the company
applying to HP for the Relicense of software licenses to another
company within the EMEA region or from the EMEA to the United
Please submit the following:
- Completed Relicense Application
- Payment of Administration fee of Four Hundred Euro per system.
- Proof of license documentation. The following items are
examples of what HP may accept as proof of license for validation
purposes. This list is subject to HP's current Proof
of License Policy, which is in effect at the time of the
- License PAK
- License Certificate
- HP/Compaq/Digital invoice listing the software license
- HP accepted and approved relicense form (national or
- Sublicense agreement from an Authorized Reseller
- Invoice listing the software license from an Authorized
Send all above information and payment to the following address:
ul. Powstancow Slaskich 7a
All Relicenses are according to the HP's Software License Transfer Policy.
In addition, the following rules apply:
If you have any questions that are not addressed on this website, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- Upon signature of this application by Original Licensee, Original Licensee's licenses listed on form are terminated.
- The Original Licensee may not pass any software media to the Proposed New Licensee until HP has approved the Relicense. Upon approval the Original Licensee must either pass the software media onto the New Licensee or destroy it.
- The Original Licensee should not pass any License PAKs to the Proposed New Licensee. Once HP has approved the Relicense application, HP will issue new License PAKs to the New Licensee. If the original license certificates have not been returned to HP with the completed relicense application forms appropriate proof of license must be submitted as per the Proof of License Policy.
- A separate application must be submitted for each system.
- It is recommended that a copy of the application be kept for your records.
- If you are acting as a broker/agent, your company name must appear on the application forms in the transfer chain, i.e. Original Licensee => Broker/Agent, Broker/Agent => Proposed New Licensee.
to EMEA Home Page