- Upgrade to vCloud Suite Standard for free!*
At VMworld 2012, VMware announced a comprehensive solution of cloud infrastructure and management products - VMware vCloud® Suite 5.1 - aimed to support customers drive to greater efficiency and improve operational agility. The vCloud Suite integrates VMware’s leading virtualization, cloud infrastructure and management portfolio into a single SKU, simplifying the adoption of cloud era technologies
For more information, please go to http://www.hp.com/softwarereleases/releases-media2/VMware/vCloud_Promotion.htm
*depending of the "terms and conditions" which you'll find in the information above
For customers who receive their VMware support from HP we recommend you periodically review the following VMware portals:
1. Visit your VMware license management portal to verify the accuracy of your account information, and insure that your purchased license quantities are correct: http://www.vmware.com/licensemgmt/login.lic
Instruction to verify product license information can be viewed at:
Instructions to register your Partner Activation Code can be viewed at:
2. Visit the VMware support portal http://www.vmware.com/mysupport/ portal and verify that your subscriptions aren't listed as expired or about to expire and the expiration date matches your HP support term.
3. Additionally, check the support portal to verify the accuracy of your designated role on your support and subscription contracts (Primary License Administrator, Secondary License Administrator, or Support Administrator).
Instruction to verify support portal information administrators and support dates can be viewed at:
If the VMware portal data is inaccurate, we ask that you take action to correct this data as quickly as possible.
Please complete and submit an entitlement form to VI4Renew@hp.com.
To submit a sync case for the Enterprise plus products for the upgrade promo for vCloud Suite Standard please add to the email subject: “Promo Sync”
1. Support Agreement ID (SAID#) - located on your HP Support Agreement(s)
2. VMware License keys - available from VMware license management portal
3. Expiration date of HP support - listed on your HP Support Agreement(s)
4. HP or VMware Product numbers - available on your HP Support Agreement or from VMware license management portal -
(Example: 570772-B21 or VS4-ENT-C)
Entitlement form click here
Requests for database changes the expected turnaround time is ten (10) business days from receipt of a completed form.