Every parent has heard, "I'm bored!" at some point or another. We want to keep our kids entertained without letting them watch too much TV or play too many video games. So, what are some ways to bust up that at-home boredom?
Outdoor activities are great when the weather allows, but what about during a thunderstorm or extreme heat or cold? That’s the time to turn to activities you can print at home to save the day!
Kids of all ages love at-home printouts. They are fun, educational, and help break the cycle of everyday at-home life. At-home printouts can include coloring pages, educational worksheets, on-paper crafts, and more. And parents will appreciate that they are easily printed at home in a matter of minutes.
Break up the day with worksheets that allow kids to color, count, practice writing, practice reading, and much more. Not only are they fun, but they can also be educational, allowing kids to use their brains and creativity to create and problem-solve.
If you are looking for some easy printable activities for those days inside, we’ve got these fun, engaging, and educational printable activities.
- Dinosaur Color by Number: Color a dinosaur with a little bit of guidance.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Coloring Sheet: Create a Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Whale Coloring Sheet: Print this coloring sheet off to color a whale and sea friends.
- The Hulk Coloring Sheet: Color the famous Marvel superhero, The Hulk.
- Print and Color: Back to School: Get in the school mood and color some books.
- Helicopter Coloring Sheet: Make this helicopter your own by coloring it how you want.
- Scooby Doo Coloring Sheet: Print out and color Scooby and the gang.
- Bee Movie Coloring Sheet: Print this sheet to bring color to Barry and his army from The Bee Movie.
- Shapes and Counting Activity Sheet: Learn shapes and numbers with this fun and engaging activity sheet.
- Color the Letter A: This coloring sheet will help you learn your letters through coloring different objects that begin with the letter A.
- Counting Mats: Practice counting in a fun way with these counting mats.
- "Ant" Spelling Sheet: Practice spelling "ant" with this fun spelling sheet.
- My First Little Reader: Color your own mini-book while learning to read.
- Number Dot-to-Dot: Connect the dots to make out the hidden number.
- Reading Activity: Practice reading, coloring and spelling with this fun activity sheet.
- Counting Patterns: Practice counting and patterns with this fun numbers patterns sheet.
- Letter Learning Poem: Learn the letter "F" through a fun poem.
- Missing Letters Activity Sheet: Fill in the missing letters to help Rico spell the name of the sport.
- Word Problems: Practice your math skills with some word problems.
- Symmetry Finish the Drawing: Download half of an apple and practice your skills to draw the other half.
- Tic-Tac-Toe Boards: Play some tic-tac-toe with this fun printable.
- Paper Games Booklet: Play tic-tac-toe, battleship, and more with this fun paper games booklet.
- Color the Shapes: Learn shapes and practice coloring with this free printable.
- I Spy Back to School: Find back to school items in this fun I Spy activity.
- Matching Game: Match up the "fuzzlies" in this fun activity.
- Numbers to 10: Practice your numbers to 10 with these sheets that have multiple ways to learn and practice.
- Rainbow Fish Craft: Check out this fun and easy activity to make a colorful rainbow fish.
- Popsicle Stick Sight Word Puzzle: Learn words and letters with this fun and colorful popsicle stick activity.
- Twist and Count: Use the Twister game you already have and turn it into a fun and educational activity that includes practice with counting.
- American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course: Build your own obstacle course at home.
- DIY Lava Lamp: Turn your home into a fun science lab with this lava lamp experiment.
- LEGO Challenge Cards: Print off these LEGO challenge cards and get creative with your LEGO building.
- Fun Educational Board Games: Play these fun and educational board games to practice your skills.
Popular HP Computers for Learning from Home: