Recent Best Printer Ink Reviews
HP 55X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CE255X
HP 64X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CC364X
HP 58X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF258X
Be the first to find out about our Best Printer Ink, latest deals on all printer cartridges, and get a special product offer just for joining us at the Official HP Store.
Flawless printing on every page
Science in each drop
Choices for your workflow or home requirements
Photo value pack
- Authenticate your cartridge using your phone
- Find the HP security seal and open your QR code scanner app. If you don’t have that app, you can use the HP SureSupply app instead.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code on the security seal. If your cartridge is real, you will see a validation screen pop up from HP®.
- Security labels
- The HP logo and the checkmark move in opposite directions on the security label when the box is tilted back to front.
- The HP logo and the checkmark move in the same direction on the security label when the box is moved from left to right.
- Tamper evident label
- If the lines on the label don’t match up, the label is colored instead of transparent, or the text on the label reads, “seal is void,” those are signs your cartridge may have been tampered with.
- The web
- You can go to hp.com/go/ok and enter in the serial number from the security label and run an authentication check.
Printer supplies for all things printing
Read real, useful customer reviews for HP Cartridges:
- HP 932XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CN053AN#140, Review
- HP 933 3-pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges, N9H56FN#140, Review
- HP 933 Magenta Original Ink Cartridge, CN059AN#140, Review
- HP 933XL High Yield Cyan Original Ink Cartridge, CN054AN#140, Review
- HP 933XL High Yield Magenta Original Ink Cartridge, CN055AN#140, Review
- HP 933XL High Yield Yellow Original Ink Cartridge, CN056AN#140, Review
- HP 934 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P19AN#140, Review
- HP 934XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, C2P23AN#140, Review
- HP 935 3-pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges, N9H65FN#140, Review
- HP 935XL High Yield Cyan Original Ink Cartridge, C2P24AN#140, Review
- HP 935XL High Yield Magenta Original Ink Cartridge, C2P25AN#140, Review
- HP 935XL High Yield Yellow Original Ink Cartridge, C2P26AN#140, Review
- HP 94 Black Original Ink Cartridge, C8765WN#140, Review
- HP 940XL High Yield Magenta Original Ink Cartridge, C4908AN#140, Review
- HP 94A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF294A, Review
- HP 94X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF294X, Review
- HP 95 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge, C8766WN#140, Review
- HP 950 Black Original Ink Cartridge, CN049AN#140, Review
- HP 950 Black/951 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow 4-pack , Review
- HP 950XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge, CN045AN#140, Review
- HP 950XL/951 High Yield Black and Standard Color Ink Cartridge Bundle, Review
- HP 950XL/951XL High Yield Black and High Yield Color Ink Cartridge Bundle, Review
- HP 951 3-pack Cyan/Magenta/Yellow Original Ink Cartridges, CR314FN#140, Review
- HP 951 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge, CN050AN#140, Review
- HP 951 Magenta Original Ink Cartridge, CN051AN#140, Review
- HP 951 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge, CN052AN#140, Review
We are working to meet the current extraordinary customer demand for our products. Our website reflects current product availability but circumstances are dynamic. You may check your order status via our Track My Order page (Click Here to log in). We will send updates by email as soon as they are available. We greatly value your business and appreciate your ongoing patience as we work to get your order to you.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Price protection, price matching or price guarantees do not apply to Intra-day, Daily Deals or limited-time promotions. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled. Contract and volume customers not eligible.
HP’s MSRP is subject to discount. HP’s MSRP price is shown as either a stand-alone price or as a strike-through price with a discounted or promotional price also listed. Discounted or promotional pricing is indicated by the presence of an additional higher MSRP strike-through price.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel 6th Gen and other future-generation processors on systems shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Intel Evo, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, Intel Agilex, Arria, Cyclone, Movidius, eASIC, Enpirion, Iris, MAX, Intel RealSense, Stratix, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
In-home warranty is available only on select customizable HP desktop PCs. Need for in-home service is determined by HP support representative. Customer may be required to run system self-test programs or correct reported faults by following advice given over phone. On-site services provided only if issue can't be corrected remotely. Service not available holidays and weekends.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
HP Rewards qualifying and eligible products/purchases are defined as those from the following categories: Printers, Business PCs (Elite, Pro and Workstation brands), select Business Accessories and select Ink, Toner & Paper.My HP Rewards
*America’s most trusted printer brand: Based on 2022 semi-annual internal brand surveys commissioned by HP.
“Best All In One Printer” and “the easiest printer you’ve ever had to set up” from Wirecutter. ©2020 The Wirecutter, Inc.. All rights reserved. Used under license. https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-all-in-one-printer/
Help protect your printer and your data with Original HP cartridges: HP office-class printing systems are select Enterprise and Managed devices with FutureSmart firmware 4.5 and up, Pro devices, LaserJet models
The personal information you provide will be used according to the HP Privacy Statement