Nest Hello Video Door Phone Sub Station
- 3 Megapixel - 160° Diagonal - Full-duplex - Door Entry
The doorbell you've been waiting for.
Nest Hello lets you know who's there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It's designed to show you everything at your doorstep - people head to toe or packages on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
- 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- High-quality speaker and microphone
- RGB light ring and status light
- 850 nm infrared LEDs
- -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Requires a wired doorbell and chime.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
Return & exchange information
HP.com will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery. A restocking fee may apply. For details, please visit: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cv/returnsandexchanges.