Designed to influence.
A powerful detachable PC for workstyle freedom.
Work the way you want
with PC performance and tablet versatility.
Satisfy your creative side with the optional HP Rechargeable Active Pen G33.
Hear and see clearly
Audio by Bang & Olufsen plus advanced noise cancellation features make meetings feel face to face.
HP Elite x2 G8
- Windows 10 Pro7
- Optional Intel® Core™ i7 processor1
- Tablet 8.8 mm / 0.35 in5 ; 0.83 kg / 1.83 lbs6
- Tablet & Premium Keyboard: 14.2 mm / 0.56 in5 ; 1.2 kg / 2.64 lbs6
- Choose between a 13" 3K x 2K or a HP Sure View Gen3 display.
- Gigabit speed Wi-Fi® with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).8, 9
- Tablet 8.8 mm / 0.35 in5 ; 0.83 kg / 1.83 lbs6
- Tablet & Premium Keyboard: 14.2 mm / 0.56 in5 ; 1.2 kg / 2.64 lbs6
Complete your experience
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- HP Elite x2 G4 Folio Keyboard is an optional feature that must be configured at the time of purchase. Product exterior and outer keyboard is 100% genuine full grain leather as of 9/18/18.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP's Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with 1M annual unit sales on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Processors and higher, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- Measured at the hinge.
- Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
- Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds (802.11ac) is achievable when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
- Backpack body material constructed with 70% recycled material (40% recycled polyvinyl butyral (RPVB); 60% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET). The inner lining is 100% RPET. Webbing and hardware such as zippers and buckles are not made from recycled materials. Hardware is nickel-free.
- Windows 10 Pro 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB NVMe SSD
- 13.0" WUXGA+ (1920x1280) Touchscreen display
Work keeps you moving from one location to the next all day requiring one device designed for an enterprise environment that lets you work on-the-go. The HP Elite x2 combines modern PC performance with pure tablet mobility.
Windows 10 Home
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor, 16GB RAM, and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics - 28R53AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor, 16GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and OS Recovery - 2W6L6AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 processor, 8GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, vPro - 2W6L7AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 processor, 8GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, vPro, and OS Recovery - 28R56AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 processor, 16GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, vPro, and OS Recovery - 28R55AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor, 16GB RAM, and Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics - 28R57AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 processor, 16GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, vPro - 3Q5L4AV
HP Elite x2 G8 with Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 processor, 16GB RAM, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, vPro, and OS Recovery - 28R59AV
Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores), supports Intel® vPro® Technology
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (2.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (3.0 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores), supports Intel® vPro® Technology
Intel® vPro™ Technology Enabled
13" diagonal WUXGA+ (1920x1280) IPS BrightView LED Touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, Sure View Privacy, 1000 nits
13" diagonal 3Kx2K (3000x2000) IPS BrightView LED Touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, 450 nits
256 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB PCIe NVMe Self-Encrypting Opal 2 TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe Self-Encrypting Opal 2 TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 32 GB 3D Xpoint SSD
1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
2 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
HP Premium Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit with DuraKeys; Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo, vPro
Intel® XMM™ 7360 LTE-Advanced Broadband Wireless (Cat 9)
AT&T SIM Card included
Verizon SIM Card included
Gemalto Programmable eSIM pre-installed
Integrated Fingerprint Sensor
65-watt AC Adapter, Straight USB-C connector, nPFC, slim
1.0m Premium Power Cord with C5 connector
Three-year limited warranty (3/3/0)
Wacom AES 2.0 Pen with App Launch Button G3
HP Travel Bluetooth® Mouse
HP Executive Slim 14.1 Top Load Case
HP Executive 15.6 Backpack
HP USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to USB Hub Adapter
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to VGA Adapter
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP 65-watt USB-C AC Adapter, nPFC, with USA Power Cord
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP USB-C Dock G5
HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory H10 only for Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Requires 8th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 64-bit, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) driver.
-  SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps is not available with Thunderbolt™ 4.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for Wi-Fi® 6 (802.11ax WLAN) are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax WLAN devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled WLAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vproplatform-general.html
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  WWAN module is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics capabilities require system to be configured with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and dual channel memory. Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and single channel memory will only function as UHD graphics.
-  FHD/HD content required to view FHD/HD images.
-  Actual brightness will be lower with touchscreen or Sure View.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Internet access.
-  HP Quick Drop requires Internet access and Windows 10 PC preinstalled with HP QuickDrop app and either an Android device (phone or tablet) running Android 7 or higher with the Android HP QuickDrop app, and /or an iOS device (phone or tablet) running iOS 12 or higher with the iOS HP QuickDrop app.
-  Tile requires Windows 10. Some features require optional subscription to Tile Premium. Tile application for Windows 10 available for download from the Windows Store. Mobile phone app available for download from App Store and Google Play. Requires iOS 11 and greater or Android 6.0 and greater see https://support.thetileapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/200424778 for more information. HP Tile will function as long as the PC has battery power.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Absolute firmware module is shipped turned off and can only be activated with the purchase a license subscription and full activation of the software agent. License subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: https://www.absolute.com/about/legal/agreements/absolute/
-  HP Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  Firmware TPM is version 2.0.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise.
-  HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 requires Windows 10 and is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Sure Run Gen4 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen4 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PCs with Intel Wi-Fi Module.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen7 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Elite and Pro PCs.
-  Secured-core PC requires an Intel® vPro® or AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor. Requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured-core PC functionality can be enabled from the factory.
-  HP Fingerprint sensor is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
-  Recharges the battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  Windows 10 MM18 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
-  For Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors, system runs at 4266 MTs; For Intel® Core™ i3 processor, system runs at 3733 MTs.
-  100% outer box packaging and corrugated cushions made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers.
-  HP Easy Clean requires Windows 10 RS3 and will disable the keyboard, touchscreen, and clickpad only. Ports are not disabled. See user guide for cleaning instructions.
- Free shipping
- Extra 5% off on select Accessories (limit 1 per type) with PC purchase
- Extended build time
- Save 25% instantly