Want a computer that is smart, secure, and ready when you are? It's time for a Chromebook.
Designed to run fast and stay fast, Chromebooks come with the best of Google built-in
Chromebook is ready when you are.
Chromebooks aren't like other laptops. They run Chrome OS, an operating system made by Google. They're powerful so they can handle what's important to you.
Boots up fast
Chromebook starts fast & stays fast. It boots up in seconds, so it's ready to go when you are.
Upgrade to easy
Chromebook helps you keep it simple. Just log in to your Gmail account and you’ll be off and running.
With built-in virus protection and automatic backups, Chromebook protects your data automatically.
Apps for productivity
Chromebooks work with Microsoft® Office.* Easily find the apps on the web.
The first All-in-One for everyone
Introducing the HP Chromebase 21.5 inch. Seamlessly switch from homework to home life with a 90-degree rotating screen and the power of an Intel® Core™ processor.
Study from home
Chromebooks are the ideal laptop for students studying and learning from home.Learn more
Work from home
Chromebook are secure, simple, and shareable devices that help you stay productive and connected.Learn more
* Testing was done with representative Chromebooks.
* Additional functionality available with a Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Chrome OS™
- Intel® Pentium® Silver processor
- Intel® UHD Graphics 605
- 4 GB memory; 64 GB eMMC storage
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options .
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
-  Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
-  DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac Wi-Fi are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
-  Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1 GB of disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Burst frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
-  Access to the Google Play Store and related apps will be provided as part of a regular OS update. This feature might not be available at time of purchase; for an update on the Play Store release timing, go to www.Google.com. Google Play store Apps are not preinstalled and are available through the App Store. Select apps may not be compatible on all Chrome devices. For more information go to www.google.com.
-  Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
- Extra 5% off on select Accessories (limit 1 per type) with PC purchase