Shipping and delivery
At HP.com, we know that fast, reliable shipment of your merchandise is important to you. Most orders are shipped out on the same working day that the order is placed and confirmed. Whether you select either Standard or Express shipping, our weekday cut-off time is 2:30pm EST. After those cut-off times, you can expect your order to ship the next business day. Saturday delivery option available for orders placed before 2:30pm EST on Friday.
Your HP.com shipment may deliver via one or more of the following logistics carriers: FedEx, FedEx SmartPost, UPS, UPS SurePost & USPS.
- FedEx is one of our primary shipping carriers. You can sign-up for FedEx Delivery Manager which will allow you to track your order and request other services.
- Some shipments may use UPS. You can sign-up for UPS My Choice which will allow you to track your order and request other services.
For orders placed on weekends, holidays or after cutoff times, shipment will take place on the following business day. Shipment of oversized products may take an additional business day.
Orders containing customized desktop and notebook PCs ship as soon as they are built. Items on backorder or pre-order will ship out by the estimated shipping date.
Care packs and electronic software items will be confirmed via email.
You will receive email confirmation(s) as your order ships.
HP.com ships to street addresses within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, private mail box stores, United States territories, or addresses outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Click here for APO or FPO shipping instructions and restrictions.
For your protection and security, we do not allow address changes after an order has been accepted. You may not export any products purchased at HP.com.
A signature by a resident may be required for some deliveries. Please anticipate and plan for carriers to be utilizing contactless delivery. If the delivery was left at your front door, no signature was needed.
At this time, we ship to the 50 U.S. states and Washington D.C. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, private mailbox stores, United States territories, or addresses outside the U.S.
Shipping and delivery options
|Delivery type||Standard||Express||Next business day, Priority overnight and Saturday Delivery|
|Ready-to-ship items||Ships same day if order placed prior to 2:30pm EST on a business day.||Ships same day if order placed prior to 2:30pm EST on a business day.
Next business day delivers by 5 pm local time in most U.S. addresses and by 8 pm local time in remote areas.
Priority overnight and Saturday deliver by 10:30 am local time in most U.S. addresses and by 5 pm local time in remote areas.
(ship as soon as they are built)
|Look at 'Estimated ship date' for your product in cart.||Not available|
- Not all delivery options are available in all areas.
- Oversize products ship from the warehouse the next business day and will deliver in 3-6 business days.
- Add one business day for orders delivered to Alaska or Hawaii and for custom laptop orders.
- In residential or outlying areas, orders may be delivered as late as 8 p.m.
- We do not ship or deliver on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day.
- Custom-built PCs ship when complete.
- A signature is required for most deliveries.
- Physical gift cards ship within 24 hours of order submission and are shipped with standard 3–6 day shipping. Electronic gift cards are emailed within one business day.
Shipping and handling rates
Shipping rates are based on cart weight, ship-to location, and desired transit days.
To calculate your shipping rate:
- Select desired product(s) and add to cart
- Proceed to cart
- Update Ship-to Zip Code
- Select desired transit days
- Shipping rate will be listed in cart total
Tracking your order
As your order ships, we will send you email providing the shipment tracking number(s). To see the detailed progress of your shipment, click on the tracking number link provided in your email. Please note that tracking detail may not be active immediately with the carrier; in that case, check back in several hours or the following day.
As HP takes care of the fulfilment and shipping of the products you purchase on the HP Store, the risk of loss of, or damage to, product(s) shall pass to you when you, or a person designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product(s). Title in the product(s) shall pass to you when the product(s) is picked up by the carrier from our warehouse. At this point, you will receive the Shipment Notification Email.
If there are any issues with delivery, please contact HP Store Customer Service immediately to report and resolve. All claims must be made within 10 days of delivery or of the last scan of the package tracking. Claims received after this point may be denied by HP.
Also, you can check Order Status any time online to find more details about your order. As we process your order, the status bar will move to shipping and finally to delivery. Click on View details to see the shipment tracking number and more details or to navigate to the carrier’s website.