OMEN 25L Gaming Desktop
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- 16 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage; 512 GB SSD storage
It’s gaming love at first sight. The OMEN 25L Desktop PC has got the looks and can back it up. With a power Octa-Core 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and advanced NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 SUPER™ dedicated graphics, you can play day one. And with being easy to upgrade and OMEN Command Center, it’s crafted for the long term.
Discrete: NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
Rear:2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate
-  NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
-  Internet access required and not included.
-  HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
-  Service levels and response times for Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Restrictions and limitations apply. Service starts at date of hardware purchase. HP Care Packs are sold separately. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services.
-  Actual speeds may vary.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
-  DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 7,200 rpm HDD.
-  For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software.
-  HyperX is a registered trademark of Kingston Technology Corporation.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
-  Lock sold separately.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
-  Must activate within 180 days of Windows activation.
- Extra 5% off select monitors with purchase of a PC