PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP 143A Black Original Neverstop Toner Reload Kit
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the toner reload kits designed specifically for the HP Neverstop Laser printing system. Get the quality an industry leader offers for your office at an ultra-low cost.
Get the innovative way to print laser pages with a very low-cost Original HP toner replacement design.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with just one HP Black Original Neverstop Laser Toner Reload Kit.
Optional dual pack black toner reload kit delivers up to 5,000 pages for fewer replacement purchases.
HP Original Neverstop Toner Reload Kits contain recycled plastic, are recyclable, and are designed and tested with the printer to prevent emissions that exceed eco-label guidelines.[5,6]
The printer and toner reload kit design make it easy to replace toner and get back to printing.
The Original HP Toner Reload Kit is made with 75% recycled plastic by weight of plastic.
HP helps you recycle your HP Toner Reload kits—it’s easy with the HP Planet Partners program.
HP tests its printing systems, including toner reload kits, to meet indoor air quality standards.
Impress others with reliable HP laser printing quality. The HP toner reload kit delivers thousands of pages for a smooth printing workflow and easy mess-free toner replacement.[1,7]
Print efficiently. Each toner reload kit delivers up to 2,500 pages, so you need to reload infrequently.
- Cartridge Colors: Black
- Print Technology: Laser
- Page yield black and white: 2,500 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Toner Cartridges
- Toner Reload Kit
- Recycling guide
- Setup guide
- Warranty flyer
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||2,500 pages|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Stacking number for carton||12|
|Product sub type||Standard Capacity Toner Cartridges|
|Warranty||HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.|
|Warranty||HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to print cartridges that (a) have been refilled, refurbished, remanufactured or tampered with in any way, (b) experience problems resulting from misuse, improper storage, or operation outside of the published environmental specifications for the printer product or (c) exhibit wear from ordinary use. To obtain warranty service, please return the product to place of purchase (with a written description of the problem and print samples) or contact HP customer support. At HP’s option, HP will either replace products that prove to be defective or refund your purchase price. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANT Y IS EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND HP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL HP OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR DATA), OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. THE WARRANTY TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS STATEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT OR MODIFY AND ARE IN ADDITION TO THE MANDATORY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT TO YOU.|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 35°C|
|Storage temperature range||-20 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||10 to 90% RH|
|Hardware compatibility||HP Laser NS MFP 1005n; HP Neverstop Laser 1000n, 1001nw, 1020n; HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200n, 1200nw, 1201n, 1202nw, 1202w|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||365 x 70.61 x 64 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||14.37 x 2.78 x 2.52 in|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||14.37 x 2.78 x 2.52 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||365 x 70.61 x 64 mm|
|Package weight||~0.99 lb|
|Package weight||~0.45 kg|
-  Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Additional printed pages require toner reload. Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  See Original HP Toner - Recycled Content for list of individual supply percentages for the Original HP Toner supply use of recycled content.
-  HP Planet Partners Program availability varies. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
-  A printing system consists of HP printer, paper and toner supply.
-  See IT Eco declaration for your product and material data safety sheets for your product at http://h22235.www2.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitizenship/environment/productdata/itecotoner-cart.html and http://www.hp.com/go/msds.