HP 745 300-ml DesignJet Chromatic Red Ink Cartridge
Produce impressive, high-impact graphics—HP chromatic red ink creates eye-catching POP signs and posters. Durable water/scratch/fade-resistant and archivable prints last up to 200 years.
Impressive—HP chromatic red ink enhances the color gamut—ideal for high-impact POP signs and posters.
Durable—water/scratch/fade-resistant and archivable prints last up to 200 years with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Quick-drying HP Vivid Photo Inks help you quickly and easily produce a wide range of graphics and technical applications from photos, canvas, and backlits to GIS, maps, and technical drawings.
Versatile—with pigment-based photo inks for photos, canvas, backlits, GIS, durable maps, technical drawings.
Save time using quick-drying HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Avoid waste and rework—Original HP printing materials and inks work together to get the job done right.
Choose from a wide range of FSC®-certified HP large-format printing materials.
Spend less time and reduce your operating costs with HP's optimized 6-ink printing system. Less operator attention is needed when choosing cost-effective 300-ml Original HP DesignJet ink cartridges.
Choice of 130-ml and 300-ml HP ink cartridges for less operator intervention and more cost-effective printing.
- Cartridge Colors: Chromatic red
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Product type: High Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Ink drop||6 pl|
|Cartridges Capacity||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Empty weight||103 g|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||300 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Chromatic red|
|Product types||High Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||283 x 41 x 118 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||283 x 41 x 118 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||11.14 x 1.61 x 4.65 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||11.14 x 1.61 x 4.65 in|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Warranty||Each HP ink cartridge, printhead, and related supply is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to any HP ink cartridge or printhead when used in its designated HP or authorized original equipment manufacturer (OEM) printing device. See the product manual for the printer to determine the correct ink cartridge, printhead, or related supply selection. This warranty does not cover HP ink products that have been refilled, remanufactured, refurbished, misused, or tampered with. The coverage lasts until the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND HEWLETT-PACKARD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE REMEDIES IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HEWLETT-PACKARD BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. SOME COUNTRIES, STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||5 to 40°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Singapore|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DesignJet Z2600 PostScript Printer, HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript Printer|
|Package weight||0.51 kg|
|Package weight||1.13 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on HP Vivid Photo Inks with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Scratch-resistance based on internal HP testing using the Taber and coin test method on a range of HP media. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
-  BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org. Not all FSC®-certified products are available in all regions. For information about HP large format printing materials, please visit http://www.HPLFMedia.com.