HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.
Preserve your images and get vivid, borderless, fade-resistant photos that last for decades.
Count on vibrant graphics and eye-popping photos for all your home and small business documents.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
Manage ink levels and decide when to easily add more—no guessing or waiting until you run low.
- Cartridge Colors: Magenta
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Page yield colour: ~8,000 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Page yield (colour)||~8,000 pages|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||70 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Product types||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Ireland, Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810, 5811, 5820, 5821 All-in-One Printer, HP Ink Tank 310, 315, 318, 319 All-in-One Printer, HP Ink Tank WL 410, 415, 418, 419 All-in-One Printer, HP Smart Tank 500, 508, 511, 515, 518, 519, 530, 531, 538, 615 , 618 All-in-One Printer, INK TANK 115, 118, 119 AP, INK TANK 311 EM AIO LO CN, INK TANK 411 EM WL LO CN|
|Package weight||0.11 kg|
|Package weight||0.25 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Two black ink bottles are required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http:// www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Photo fade resistance estimates based on HP internal testing and Wilhelm Imaging Research testing on Original HP color inks printed on HP Glossy Photo Papers, displayed under glass. See http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.