In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Nationwide Full Lockdown, there will be delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP GT51XL 135-ml Black Original Ink Bottle
Original HP Ink Cartridges
Get outstanding prints from
your home and office.
Get consistent results
Accurate lines, sharp detail, and rich color quality.
Quality and permanence
Fast-drying, water-resistant, fade-resistant prints that last over 100 years.1
Print almost twice
Originals produced 180% more prints than refills.2
Why Buy Originals
Original HP Ink worked every time. 64% of refilled ink failed during use.2
Protects your printer
Up to 31% of printers during testing were damaged non-original inks.3
80% of HP ink cartridges contain between 40-75% recycled content.4
Did You Know
35 Million Drops
Original HP Ink produces sharper and brighter prints for a perfect 4x6 photograph.5
Ink Speed 2,000x Faster
Original HP Ink reaches the paper before you can blink.6
16.5 Million Color Combinations
Original HP Ink can create millions of color combinations for optimal print quality.7
HP reduces waste worldwide by recycling post-consumer plastics.4
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP print quality and reliability. With Original HP inks, print crisp documents with sharp black text that remain legible for many years.
Prints on plain papers using HP black pigment inks for HP ink tank printers remain legible for many years.
HP black ink for the HP ink tank series printers delivers sharper black text than before.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
Manage ink levels and decide when to easily add more—no guessing or waiting until you run low.
- Cartridge Colors: Black
- ~6,000 pages
- High Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (black and white)||~6,000 pages|
|Cartridges Capacity||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||135 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Product sub type||High Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 158 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||58 x 58 x 158 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.22 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||2.28 x 2.28 x 6.22 in|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series|
|Package weight||0.18 kg|
|Package weight||0.4 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Two black ink bottles are required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Documents printed with HP black inks on plain paper and stored in folders and cabinets maintain legibility. Based on HP internal and external testing. See http://wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Dark_Storage_Permanence_Statement_for_HP_2017-11-07.pdf and http://www. hp.com/go/printpermanence.
-  When used in accordance with set up instructions.