Can I change or add products to my recent order?
• Once your order is placed, it cannot be changed. We are unable to change or add to the order which includes making a configuration change on a customisable PC no matter how small the change may be.
• If a change is necessary, you will need to cancel the current order and place a new order – see detailed cancellation instructions below. Please wait for us to confirm the order cancellation was successful, as we have a limited amount of time to cancel the order before it ships. Although we will try our best to assist you we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel your order in time.
Can I edit my current order (order details, shipping/billing information, email, etc.)?
• Once your order is placed, it cannot be edited. If a change is necessary, you will need to cancel the current order and place a new order – see detailed cancellation instructions below. Please wait for us to confirm the order cancellation was successful, as we have a limited amount of time to cancel the order before it ships. Although we will try our best to assist you we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel your order in time.
• Delivery address changes may be possible without order cancellation and replacement but are subject to timing and security verification. Please contact us as soon as possible for further advice.
How to cancel an order that hasn’t been shipped yet
We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround time and this means there is only a small window to cancel your order before it ships. Although we will try our best to assist you we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel your order in time.
You can cancel items or orders that haven't been shipped from our warehouse by visiting the Track My Order page of the site.
Step 1: Log into the "Track My Order" page at the top right of the website. If you are a registered customer, please log in to your account and then click on "My Orders". If you do not have an account with us, you can still access the "Track My Order" page by providing your order information.
Step 2. Registered customers need to select the order they are interested in from the order history. Unregistered customers will only have access to the order they have provided at log in.
Step 3: Click on the button "I have a question about my order". Select either the product you want to cancel or the whole order and select "I want to cancel my order".
Step 4: Select the reason for your cancellation request , provide a comment if applicable, then click on "Continue".
After submitting the cancellation, subject to timing, we will send you a confirmation message to the e-mail address on your account.If you are a consumer customer, you can also cancel your order by exercising your withdrawal right. For more information about your right of withdrawal, please consult our Consumer right to withdraw / cancel section.Orders that are already shipped from the warehouse cannot be cancelled; they must be returned to HP. For more information about returns, please consult our HP Returns Policy section.Please note that Business Customers cannot cancel customised PC orders without cause (e.g. damaged on arrival).
If we cannot fulfil your order
Despite our best efforts, on rare occasion, we may be unable to fulfil your order for a product (whether or not payment was made), because of something we discover after we send you an order confirmation email. If this is the case, we will, as soon as reasonably possible and no later than the planned delivery date, either contact you for instructions or reject your order and notify you of such cancellation. We may be unable to fulfil your order because:
- we have identified an error in the price or description of the product;
- your delivery address is outside our stated delivery areas, for details see: Delivery information;
- unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
- you don’t meet our minimum credit requirements, or we suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently; or
- the product is out of stock due to material supply constraints we did not have reasonable opportunity to notify you of in advance.
If payment was made and your order is cancelled, HP will issue a full refund.
Refund process for cancellations prior to shipment
No refund is necessary as your credit card has not been debited. We only take payment when we dispatch your order but your bank may have reserved these funds as a preauthorization. Your money will be visible in your account within a few days subject to your credit card provider’s policy.
PayPal or PayPal Pay in 3
In this case, we will refund your account after the cancellation is processed. The funds should appear back into your bank account within 5 banking days subject to standard banking practice.
If this is your payment method, we will refund your account after the cancellation has been processed/confirmed. When requesting the cancellation of an order/item (as described above), you will have a free text field where we strongly recommend you to include your Bank Details (Account Holder Name | IBAN | Swift Code) so our Post Sales team can proceed with your refund.
No refund is necessary as your finance agreement will not begin until we dispatch your order.
No refund is necessary as HP only takes payment when we dispatch your order.
Was this article helpful?YesNo
You found this article helpful.
We are happy to help. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
You didn't find this article helpful.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.