HP 3년 DMR+익일 영업일 현장 방문 하드웨어 지원(데스크탑용)
- Duration: Duration : 3 years
- Coverage window: Coverage window : Standard workdays - 9 hours
- Support type: Support type : Onsite repair
- Response time: Response time : Next business day response
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Remote problem diagnosis and support
Next business day onsite hardware support
Replacement parts and materials included
Formal escalation procedures and management
Access to electronic support information and tools
HP remote system access and support
Defective Media Retention
When hardware issues come up, the sooner you can get running again, the better. Have expertise at the ready with HP Hardware Next Business Day Onsite Service with Defective Media Retention, and vastly improve your product uptime. With high-quality remote assistance or convenient onsite support available the next business day, help is there when you need it—so you can get back to work.
We’ll be there the next business day
In-person repairs, parts and service will arrive at your door the very next business day. Our experts are on the job nine hours a day, five days a week.
Support you can count on
Know that your hardware will be good as new as soon as possible thanks to our knowledgeable expertise and efficient service and support.
Help is on the line - or at your door
Our support specialists are always ready to assist in whatever way the situation calls for, whether it’s remotely over the phone or in person.
Stay in control of your data
Gain security and control when dealing with defective storage disks. HP will diagnose the problem, provide a replacement disk and let you keep the old one.
HP ELITE DRAGONFLY DC1015 (PDF 6MB)
Standard workdays - 9 hours
Next business day response
excludes external monitor
Place of service
-  Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.