- Print, copy, scan
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet T830 24-in Multifunction Printer
The most compact 24-in MFP—with a sleek integrated design—is ideal for the office and construction job site. Print A1/D-size in 26 seconds. Print easily with HP Click software, and print from s smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing.
Print documents fast—up to 26 seconds for A1/D-size prints.
This reinforced, all-in-one printer with smart scanning handles all your document management from the office to the construction site. Get HP DesignJet print quality in half-size documents with the A4/A3 input tray. Achieve +/-0.1% line accuracy.
Get HP DesignJet quality also in small-format sizes—print half-size documents with 50-sheet A4/A3 input tray.
Enhance communication with peers/partners. With an intuitive single touchscreen, you can scan, copy, and share drawings immediately. Scan/email from the front panel. Use HP Smart app to email contacts or post to cloud from your smartphone, tablet.
Use built-in scanner to copy and distribute sketches and hand-annotated drawings to peers/partners right away.
- A1 Color HP DesignJet Large Format Printer, Perfect for Enterprise
- Print, Scan and Copy
- Print speed up to 81 A1 prints per hour
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB
- HP DesignJet T830 24-in MFP
- ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- power cord
- refeed preventers
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Average weekly print volume (D/A1)||90 A1/D prints per week|
|Print languages||TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, URF|
|Model size||610 mm|
|Guaranteed minimum line width||0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))|
|Guaranteed minimum line width footnote||Measured on HP Matte Film|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm (HP-GL/2 addressable)|
|Line accuracy note||±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A1/D HP Heavyweight media in Best or Normal mode with Original HP inks|
|Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||81 A1 prints per hour|
|Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||26 sec/page|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Maximum optical density footnote (black)||With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Printing path||Windows and Mac printer drivers, Apple AirPrint, HP Print Service Plugin for Android, HP Print for Chrome app for Chrome OS|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows and macOS; HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows|
|Scanner type||Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Scan size, maximum||610 mm x 2.77 m|
|Scan size, minimum||203 x 127 mm|
|Scan file format||JPEG, PDF, TIFF|
|Scan input modes||Scan to email, scan to cloud (through HP Smart app), network, USB, computer, mobile|
|Maximum media thickness||0.8 mm|
|Linear scan speed||Up to 3.81 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 11.43 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)|
|Scan speed footnote||Measured at 200 dpi in color and grayscale|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi|
|Enhanced scanning resolution||600 dpi|
|Copier settings||Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal; Background color removal; Blue print invert; Translucent media; Color; Scan full width (24-in); Auto De-skew; Resize; Copy Margins; Quality|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||50 to 400%|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct; USB Type-A host port|
|Connectivity, optional||HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ and HP Smart App. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS|
|Power Consumption Description||35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)|
|Power||Input voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||HP 728 Ink Cartridge: matte black, cyan, magenta, yellow (300 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (130 ml); matte black (69 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (40 ml)|
|Print heads||1 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black)|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Ink drop||6 pl (C, M, Y); 12.6 pl (mK)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Media sizes supported||Input tray: A4, A3; manual feed: A2, A1|
|Media sizes, custom||Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; manual feed: 330 x 482 to 610 x 1897 mm; roll: 279 to 610 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||210 to 610-mm wide sheets; 279 to 610-mm rolls|
|Media width, maximum||610 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (input tray)|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Roll external diameter||100 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||4.1 kg|
|Supported Primary Applications||Line drawings; Renderings; Presentations|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.5 B(A)|
|Acoustic power emissions (standby)||< 3.4 B(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||48 dB(A)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)||< 16 dB(A)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1098 x 629 x 1155 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1310 x 570 x 645 mm|
|Package weight||70 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T830 24-in MFP; printhead; ink cartridges; printer stand; spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; power cord; refeed preventers|
|Software included||HP Click, HP DesignJet Utility for Mac and Windows|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC/R&TTE Directives), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class A product: Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, CE marking (including RoHS, WEEE, REACH). In compliance with WW RoHS materials restriction requirements in China, Korea, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Serbia, and Ukraine.|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (EAC); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); India (BIS)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjett830|
|Accessories||HP DesignJet 24-in Spindle B3Q36A, HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter N7P47AA|
|Services (Care Pack)||HP Network Installation Service for DesignJet low-end series UC744E; HP Preventive Maintenance Service U1XV4E; HP Monthly Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RT0E; HP 2 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RS8E; HP 3 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RS5E; HP 4 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RS9E; HP 5 year Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RS6E; HP 1 year Post Warranty Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RS7PE; HP 2 year Post Warranty Next Business Day DesignJet T830 24-in HW Support U9RT1PE|
- 1. This promotion is valid until 31 October 2021 or while stock last.
- 2. Customer must use the HPDESIGNJET coupon code at checkout to enjoy the promotion.
- 3. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 4. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 5. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of May, 2017.
-  The HP DesignJet T830 24-in Printer prints documents up to 25% faster compared to the HP DesignJet T520 24-inch Printer. Mechanical printing time, printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP Bright Office Inks.
-  Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http//www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23° C (73° F), 50-60% relative humidity, on A1/D HP printing material in Best mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP Bright Office Inks.