Module  Featured Item - Rollover Treatment with Image - Enterprise
This module was designed to support the Mid-Term Enterprise Portfolio and Attach page sections. These sections' appearance is different, but they have the same structure.
An  parent module contains the section header and description, then contains a list of up to six  modules. Each  module is an individual tile containing an images with link and description below. The  modules can be displayed as a carousel, where an arrow control is displayed if the screen width is less than what fits the full list of images.
The examples on this page are a Networking Portfolio, followed by a Server Attach section.
Parent Module  Schema fields used:
- Title: Module title appearing over the group of image links. Requires Text or HTML Block component. (optional)
- Description: The description between the module title and the group of image links. Requires Text or HTML Block component. (optional)
- List of Links: Contains the list of  modules making up each image/link in the section. Up to six may be specified.
- "Slider: Include for Carousel Navigation" - if the carousel is to be used
- "Spacing: Remove default spacing - bottom" is commonly used for a Portfolio page section that will be followed by a drawer button
- Additional Fields: (used when portfolio is an anchor link for the  in-page navigation)
- Field Type: "Anchor Id"
- Field Contents (text): The anchor identifier for the portfolio. Typically "portfolio"
Module  Schema fields used:
- Title: Must be the type External Link. The external link contains the URL destination when this image/link in the group is clicked. The External Link's title is shown just below the image.
- Image: Link to image component
- Description: Description shown under the link title. Requires Text or HTML Block component. (optional)