Module  Featured Item – Title Placed above Image
This module is very similar to  module and features a capability mainly with a title, video thumbnail and description. An image is displayed with a Title on top and a Description below. Optionally, the module may have a tagline, links and a see all link.
Schema fields used:
- Title or header (supports 'Text or HTML block'; font size 24px)
- Tagline (supports 'Text or HTML block')
- Description (supports 'Text or HTML block'; RTF enabled)
- Image (supports 'Image')
- Featured Item (supports 'Video Externally Hosted'; is recognized by the system to include a play button over the thumbnail and play it in an overlay when the play button clicked)
- List of Links (supports 'External Link', 'Internal Link' and 'Video - Externally Hosted' components; optionally icons displayed if configured as part of the link)
- See all link (optional; as call to action; supports 'external link')
- Image Alignment: Left (Default), Center, Right
- Text Alignment: Left (Default), Center, Right
- Text Effects: Expand/Collapse
- Background color
Additional fields: Image Caption
Note: For the , the editor can opt to place multiple modules as children in a  to have a white boxed effect and align to a common height. See examples below where attributes "Background Color - White (for child module)" & "Dynamic common alignment of child modules" applied to the parent .