Module  Featured Item – Item with List of Links
This module features item such as a software component or a capability of the product or service. An image is displayed at the top followed by a title and description. Optionally, the module may have links and a see all link.
It is common to have multiple featured items grouped under a common row heading & description. In this case, each of the featured items are created first as a module 501. They are then nested into another component where the overall title for the row is added.
Schema fields used:
- Title or header (supports 'Text or HTML block'; font size 24px)
- Tagline (supports 'Text or HTML block')
- Description (supports 'Text or HTML block'; RTF enabled)
- Image (supports 'Image')
- Featured Item (supports 'Video Externally Hosted'; is recognized by the system to include a play button over the thumbnail and play it in an overlay when the play button clicked)
- List of Links (supports 'External Link', 'Internal Link' and 'Video - Externally Hosted' components; optionally icons displayed if configured as part of the link)
- See all link (optional; appears as call to action; supports 'External link' and 'Video - Externally Hosted')
- Image Alignment: Left (Default), Center, Right
- Text Alignment: Left (Default), Center, Right
- Background color
- Text Effects: Expand/Collapse (timing TBD)
- For Responsive:
- Hide Image on Mobile Devices
- Molecule Size: Responsive Collapse Mobile Content
- Highlight Label (generic field).
- Field Value: Value may be supplied in either ‘Field Content component link’ or ‘Field Contents text’ field in component.
Note: For the , the editor can opt to place multiple modules as children in a  to have a white boxed effect and align to a common height. See examples below where attributes "Background Color - White (for child module)" & "Dynamic common alignment of child modules" applied to the parent .