HP Z1 Entry Tower
Step up to our most affordable Z desktop
World-class performance is now within reach with a desktop certified for pro software. From entry CAD design to VR content consumption, gain speed and efficiency.
Go beyond a business PC.
Upgrade to a Z.
DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTS
DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTS
Perfect for 2D/3D design and drafting workflows, this SolidWorks and AutoCAD-approved desktop gives you seamless, reliable performance you won't get from a standard commercial PC.
CERTIFIED AND DESIGNED FOR...
Get truly immersive virtual reality experiences with a desktop optimized for leading VR engines. Achieve low latency response times and high frame rates on 3D graphics rendering.
Step up to professional performance
Take your performance up a notch with features designed for your professional workload needs.
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Windows 10 Pro1 with advanced security, collaboration and connectivity.
CERTIFIED NVIDIA QUADRO® GRAPHICS
NVIDIA and HP work closely with professional software providers to test and finely tune Quadro cards for stable performance.
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080
Amp up your VR experience with fast, smooth performance.
ROOM TO GROW
Rest assured you can meet future needs with 5 bays, 4 full-height slots, 3 M.2 slots and plenty of configurable ports.
Optimize your pro software performance
Know your desktop is tested and certified for your most critical apps. We work closely with leading software providers, so you get seamless, reliable performance right out of the box.
World’s most secure and manageable professional certified desktop2
Lock your device, identity and data down tight with advanced security features that come standard on every Z1 Entry Tower.
HP SURE START GEN43
Detect firmware attacks and restore your BIOS automatically with the industry's first self-healing BIOS.
HP SURE RUN4
Keep your critical applications and processes up and running—even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP SURE RECOVER5
Quickly and securely restore your device to the latest image using a network connection.
HP CLIENT SECURITY MANAGER GEN46
Strengthen your login security with multifactor authentication features.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA, GeForce and Quadro are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP's Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among desktop workstation vendors as of June 2019 on HP Desktop Workstations with 9th Gen and higher Intel® Processors.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 9th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
- HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- HP Client Security Manager Gen4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
World-class performance is now within reach with a desktop certified for pro software. From entry 2D/3D CAD design to VR content creation, you gain speed and efficiency in your professional workflows. Go beyond a business PC. Upgrade to a Z.
Discrete: NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Front:1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 2.0 (fast charging); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging)
:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (DisplayPort™) [18,19]
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate. All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Antimicrobial USB Mouse and HP USB Hardened Mouse, HP PS/2 Mouse, HP USB and PS/2 Washable Mouse: are not available in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4: Requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen
-  Intel® I210-T1 PCIe® GbE: Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbit/s): allows for wake from S4/S5 with keyboard/mouse when connected and enabled in BIOS.
-  The TWR can support a single graphics card up to 75W. When configured with dual graphics cards support is limited to 35W for each.
-  4 SATA.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP ePrint Driver: Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Sure Recover is available on HP Workstations with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: Requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: Requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Microsoft Defender: Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen4: Is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Firmware TPM: Is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  RAID configuration: Is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  HP Sure Run: Is available on HP Elite and HP Workstation products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT), used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module.
-  Optional
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is sold separately. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Available for HP commercial desktops and notebooks and for select HP workstations (HP Z240 Tower/SFF, Z2 Mini, ZBook Studio, 15 and 17 G5) and requires a SATA HDD, 7th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor or Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6 product family or higher, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 version 1703 or higher, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe™ Spec 1.1, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the workstation to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- Save 5% on select accessories with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)
- Extra 5% off select monitors with purchase of a PC