Red Hat has announced the general availability of Red Hat Satellite 6.
Red Hat Satellite 6 has been re-architected and modernized to manage Red Hat systems across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. Other new capabilities include:
- Provisioning on bare metal, virtualized infrastructure and on public or private clouds, all from one place and with one simple process, including Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, VMware, and Amazon EC2
- Better configuration and content management with Puppet integration
- Drift remediation that enables users to automatically correct system state
- End-to-end subscription consumption visibility and reporting
- Greater scalability, featuring the new Red Hat Satellite Capsule server
Already A Red Hat Satellite 5 Customer? Talk with your Red Hat Specialist at HP SLMS and prepare for your move to Red Hat Satellite 6.
If you have any questions please contact your local SLMS Sales Specialist for support.