French

HP EvoCycle
Toner Cartridge

High performance. Minimal waste. 100% HP.

Made in France with recycled and re-used Original HP parts, HP EvoCycle is the most sustainable cartridge in HP’s toner cartridge range.1,2

HP’s innovative hybrid toner cartridge with recycled and reused components1

Reduce

Helps to use less plastic and reduce carbon emissions2

Reuse

Includes reused components from returned Original HP Cartridges1

Recycle

Uses 100% closed-loop recycled plastic from returned HP cartridges1,3

Supporting France’s circular economy

Supporting France’s circular economy

Customers purchase and use Original HP Cartridges.

At end of life, customers return used cartridges through HP Planet Partners. Toner cartridges returned in the EU go to the Bretagne recycling and manufacturing facility in Liffré.

The cartridge is disassembled, with some components going through the reuse process and others going through the recycling process. Nothing goes to municipal waste. 

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are assembled in France with reused and recycled modules. Components that are critical to print quality like the drum and the toner are replaced with new Original HP parts. 

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are sold to public sector and large Enterprise accounts in France. Local collection, manufacturing, and use reduces environmental impact and sustains local jobs.

Customers purchase and use Original HP Cartridges.

At end of life, customers return used cartridges through HP Planet Partners. Toner cartridges returned in the EU go to the Bretagne recycling and manufacturing facility in Liffré.

The cartridge is disassembled, with some components going through the reuse process and others going through the recycling process. Nothing goes to municipal waste. 

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are assembled in France with reused and recycled modules. Components that are critical to print quality like the drum and the toner are replaced with new Original HP parts. 

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are sold to public sector and large Enterprise accounts in France. Local collection, manufacturing, and use reduces environmental impact and sustains local jobs.

HP EvoCycle is the most sustainable cartridge in HP’s toner cartridge range2

Closing the loop

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are made with reused and recycled materials from returned Original HP Toner Cartridges, along with new critical parts and toner.1

Made in France, for France

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are driving lower environmental and social impact through recycling, manufacturing, and distribution in France.2

Legendary HP performance.

Legendary HP quality.

HP EvoCycle Cartridges are designed to provide premium quality, trusted security, as well as being a closed-loop product.3

Disclaimers

  1. Weight percentage where toner and HP deemed print quality critical components (OPC, chip, wiper & doctor blades, developer sleeve, charge roller) are excluded: 36% reused, 40% recycled. Total 76% reused/recycled. Absolute weight percentage excluding toner: 21% reused; 24% recycled. Total 45% reused/recycled.
  2. 2021 Four Elements Consulting LCA study, commissioned by HP, provides a comparative environmental assessment of a representative Original HP Toner Cartridge (CF226A) with a HP EvoCycle cartridge (CF226XR) utilizing the most current data on production practices, recycling, product quality, and usage trends (see hp.com/go/EvoCycle-HP-2021) and concludes that the HP EvoCycle has a 43% lower carbon footprint than the HP CF226A in the production phase and 4% lower carbon footprint when looking at the entire lifecycle of the cartridge.
  3. HP uses cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners to make HP EvoCycle Toner Cartridges. Program availability varies, see hp.com/hprecycle.