- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
Check availability at
HP Z2 SFF G5 Workstation
Get high-end performance in a compact device. Completely redesigned to pack more graphics and processing into less space, you can easily take on complex 3D design projects. And with near endless configuration options, it's the ideal hardware when you need a custom solution.
Performance that defies space constraints.
Get high-end professional graphics and an Intel® processor in a small form factor. Re-engineered from the ground up, you get full, unthrottled performance for real-time rendering and faster visualizations.
Make it your own with our most customizable small form factor.
Build a system matched exactly to your needs with over a million possible configurations. And with customizable I/O ports, you can support new and legacy technologies, dynamic displays and even a second LAN––without messy dongles or adapters.
We test it so you can trust it. 24/7.
We know you need performance you can rely on. That's why our products endure over 360K hours of rigorous testing, MIL-STD testing and software certifications.
HP's most secure workstation.
Advanced security features come standard on every Z2 Small Form Factor. System safeguards like the industry’s first self-healing BIOS help lock your device, data and identity down tight.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Starting at 5.4 kg
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-10500 (3.1 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
|Processor family||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Number of processors||1|
|Form factor||Small form factor|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM|
|Internal storage||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD|
|Hard drive (2nd)||2 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD|
|Storage type||HDD; SSD|
|Optical drive||HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer|
|External drive bays||One slim ODD|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5"|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||1 audio-out; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate|
|I/O Port location||Internal|
|Ports||1 Media Card Reader|
|Expansion slots||1 PCIe 3 x4 (x16 connector); 2 PCIe 3 x1 (x1 connector); 1 PCIe 3 x16 (x16 connector); 1 M.2 2230 PCIe 3 x1; 2 M.2 2280 PCIe 3 x4|
|Audio features||Realtek ALC3205-VA2-CG, 2.0W internal mono speaker|
|Pointing device||HP USB Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB wired keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219-LM GbE|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||450 W 90% efficient, wide-ranging, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||33.8 x 30.8 x 10 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 5.4 kg|
|Security management||HP Business PC Security Lock Kit; HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit; HP Solenoid Hood Lock and Sensor; HP UltraSlim Cable Lock Kit; HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Run Gen3; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Admin; HP Client Security Manager Gen6|
|Software||HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS)|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Undergoes MIL-STD testing. MIL-STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Service.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Ubuntu. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS to take full advantage of Ubuntu functionality. Ubuntu may be automatically updated. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
-  Intel I350-T4 4-port GbE NIC is an AMO only.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Keyboard and Mouse are optional or add on features. The HP Antimicrobial Keyboard and HP Antimicrobial Mouse are only available in China.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs..
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on select HP Elite, Pro and Workstations.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  Configurations with the i9-10900F and i5-10400F CPUs, Discrete graphics card must be configured when configuring CPUs without Intel UHD graphics.
-  256 GB up to 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD not available until November 2020 and requires factory configuration.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX 3000 available in Q1, 2021.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
-  Configurations with the Core i5-10600K, i7-10700K, i9-10900K, Xeon W-1250P, W-1270P and W-1290P offered on the Performance model (125W motherboard) only.