Check availability at
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
Reinvent docking and boost productivity with our most versatile Thunderbolt™ dock, the small, sophisticated HP Thunderbolt Dock G2. Designed for workspace flexibility and network manageability, it delivers USB-C™ device connectivity and optional integrated audio.
Command your workspace from a single Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™) connection
Connect the included cable to your notebook to access a wired network, data, video, and charging with a dock that supports both HP and non-HP Thunderbolt™ and USB-C™ notebooks.
Reset your perception
Reclaim your work area with this space-saving centerpiece that helps create a clean desk. Its elegant, black, rounded design with smooth accents changes everything you thought you knew about docks.
Manage your enterprise fleet like a boss
Help IT easily secure and remotely manage a wide range of HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features built into the dock, including WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states and PXE Boot.
Maximize your multi-tasking
See every color and detail of your projects with a superfast connection to dual external 4K displays as soon as you plug your notebook into the dock.
Now hear this
Take calls without a headset with our first Thunderbolt™ dock with an audio conferencing solution. The optional HP TB Dock Audio Module attaches vertically to the dock with no cabling.
- HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
- AC Adapter
|Security management||Security lock slot|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||3.9 x 3.9 x 2.7 in|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||98 x 98 x 69 mm|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||Front: 1 USB-C™ port with data and power out (15W); 1 USB-C™ cable to connect to host system (0.7 meter cable length); Side: 1 powered USB 3.0 port; 1 combo Audio Jack; 1 Kensington lock slot; Back: 1 Thunderbolt™ port; 1 USB-C™ DisplayPort™ data and power out (15W) port; 2 DisplayPort™ ports; 1 VGA port; 2 USB 3.0 ports; 1 RJ45 port; 1 AC Adapter connector|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|Hardware compatibility||Compatible with HP Elite x2 1012 G1; HP Elite x2 1012 G2; HP Pro x2 612 G2; HP EliteBook Folio G1; HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2; HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2; HP EliteBook 1040 G4; HP EliteBook 800 G5; HP EliteBook 700 G5; HP ProBook 600 G4; HP ProBook 400 G5; ZBook 14u G5; ZBook 15u G5|
|Battery and Power|
-  Advanced manageability features such as WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states supported only on HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4, HP EliteBook x360 1020, 1030 G2, 800 G5, 700 G5, 600 G4, 400 G5, and G4 HP Mobile Workstations as of January 17th, 2018.
-  Notebooks must be able to support USB-C™ power, video, and USB-C™ and Thunderbolt™ industry standards.
-  HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
-  USB-C™ notebook charging up to 100 watts supported through single USB-C™ cable. Combo cable, included on select models or sold separately, required to support both notebooks up to 100 watts and mobile workstations up to 200 watts.
-  Internet access required and sold separately.
-  Displays sold separately.
- Thunderbolt™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. Skype is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Skype is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.