In relation to Malaysia Government Implementation of Nationwide Full Lockdown, there will be delay in the delivery. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Three-years limited hardware warranty
As low as RM11,880.00
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet Studio 36-inch Wood Large Format Plotter Printer (up to A0 size) with Mobile Printing
Out of stock
Designed to fit the way you live, this plotter provides design that performs, in technology that stands out in the first net carbon neutral HP DesignJet plotter. Easily set it up using your smartphone.
Design that performs, technology that stands out.
Print multi-size A3/B and A0/E projects automatically, without manually switching the media source. Save time with the world's easiest job submission. And print with confidence you'll get the results you expect.
Print multi-size A3/B and A0/E projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
Avoid waiting with high-speed printing as fast as 25 sec per A1/D plot. Save time from job prep to final print. Print, and manage your plotter, from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app. Get quality results with HP Bright Office Inks.
Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 25 seconds per A1/D plot.
- 36-inch Large Format up to A0 CAD Plotter Printer with Mobile Printing
- Print only
- Print speed up to 25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- HP DesignJet Studio 36-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, roll cover, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4, JPEG, URF|
|Model size||914 mm|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm|
|Print speed||25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Printer drivers included||Raster driver for Windows and macOS|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, Supports gigabit ethernet and wifi connectivity|
|Power Consumption Description||<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, K)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||80 ml (K); 38 ml (K); 29 ml (C, M, Y)|
|Print heads||1 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Ink drop||5.5 pl (C, M, Y); 12 pl (K)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic sheet feeder, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, plain, bright white, blueprint), technical paper (natural tracing), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Media sizes supported||Auto sheet feeder: A4, A3; manual feed: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0|
|Media sizes, custom||Auto sheet feeder: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; manual feed: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1897 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||279 to 914 mm|
|Media width, maximum||914 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (auto sheet feeder)|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Roll external diameter||100 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||6.2 kg|
|Recommended media|| BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org.|
|Supported Primary Applications||CAD rendering, Accurate line drawings for architects, Wide format printing, Construction blueprint printing|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||5.8 B(A) (operating), <3.4 B(A) (idle)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||42 dB(A) (operating), <16 dB(A) (idle)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1317 x 555 x 932 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1470 x 575 x 646 mm|
|Package weight||62 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet Studio 36-in Printer, printer stand, automatic sheet feeder, roll cover, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant|
|Warranty||Three-years limited hardware warranty|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC/RED Directives), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class B product: Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR; WEEE; EU RoHS; EAEU RoHS; REACH; ErP|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD, EN 60950-1 and EN 62368-1 compliant); Russia, Belarus, Khazakstan (EAC); Ukraine (UA); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); India (BIS); Mexico (NYCE)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjetstudio|
|Accessories||B3Q37A HP DesignJet 36-in Spindle|
|Services (Care Pack)||UD5M4E HP 2 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5M5E HP 3 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5M6E HP 4 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5M7E HP 5 year NBD Onsite Support;UD5M8PE HP 1 year Post Warranty NBD Onsite Support;UD5M9PE HP 2 year Post Warranty NBD Onsite Support|
-  The HP DesignJet Studio Printer series and the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series are the only solutions providing seamless printing of both large- and small-format sheets automatically in a multi-size print basket compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.
-  One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
-  HP is reducing the carbon footprint of printing through carbon reduction initiatives such as energy efficiency, reduced packaging, and use of recycled plastics. The HP DesignJet Studio Printer is the first HP DesignJet where HP has offset the remaining carbon impact due to raw material extraction and processing, printer manufacturing and transportation, as well as electricity, paper, and cartridge use in accordance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol https://www.carbonneutral.com/how/carbonneutral-protocol.
-  Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks. Actual performance may vary based on a variety of conditions, including but not limited to network configuration.
-  Calculation done taking into account two normal printhead cleanings and ink on an A1/D CAD drawing with black and color lines and a pixel coverage of 5.2%.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
-  With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.
-  BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org.
-  Can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs.