HP Delivers New Infrastructure Solutions and Services to Small and Midsize Business
PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP today announced new solutions, channel tools and marketing assets to round out its Just Right IT portfolio, designed to support small and midsized businesses (SMBs) through every phase of growth.
Mobility and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) trends have enabled an increasingly mobile workforce to access information from anywhere at any time, leading to rapid growth of unstructured data. To address these trends, SMBs must prepare their existing IT infrastructure to quickly provision resources to support and manage mobile devices on the network while at the same time keeping IT up and running 24/7. The HP Just Right IT portfolio addresses these challenges.
The HP Just Right IT portfolio enables resellers to deliver the right IT solution at the right time to SMBs. New to the program today are HP ServeIT and HP ServiceIT, which allow resellers to rapidly assess and deliver solutions—based on customer size and the stage of a customer’s IT development—accelerating time to solution and time to revenue.
“At each key growth stage, SMBs require the right IT solutions that support the critical business outcomes they want to drive,” said Kris Rogers, senior vice president, PCM—an HP channel partner. “HP’s Just Right IT portfolio delivers a simple program for HP Channel Partners, offering tools for all SMB growth stages that efficiently and effectively market, sell, design, deliver and deploy simple, affordable and reliable solutions.”
HP ServeIT addresses critical collaboration and consolidation requirements
SMBs are often challenged by time and resource constraints to sort and configure available technology options. The new HP ServeIT program offers flexible predefined IT solutions that enable SMBs to increase productivity and reach new markets faster, while lowering costs.
The comprehensive Flex-Bundles are designed to help SMBs keep pace with the demand for virtualization as well as Microsoft® Exchange and VMWare technology, and are built on the reliable foundation of HP ProLiant servers:
- HP Flex-Bundles for Microsoft Windows® Server with Hyper-V Virtualization Solutions and for VMware vSphere with Operations Management Virtualization Solutions: Designed to simplify the design and implementation of virtualization for businesses just getting started with virtualization or requiring moderate workloads.
- HP Flex-Bundles for SMB First Server Solution with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2: The HP ProLiant MicroServer Generation 8 (Gen8) with Microsoft Windows Server operating system delivers increased compute power in a form factor that fits easily into even a home office.
- HP Flex-Bundles for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Solutions: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 on HP ProLiant Gen8 servers offers a complete communication solution that can improve productivity with email, calendars and contacts.
HP ServeIT delivers a solution based on the world-class HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, which are considered an industry leader in x86 servers. The program also offers tools including cobranded lead-generation assets, training, guides and materials to increase sales opportunities. Additionally, HP ServeIT provides global and regional resources and incentives that accelerate time to revenue.
HP ServiceIT delivers one stop for critical services for SMBs and partners
HP ServiceIT brings together a portfolio of technology services, financial services, cloud services offerings and education services to help SMBs accelerate growth by enhancing performance. It also enables SMBs to leverage the latest technology flexible financing options to suit any business model.
The three new offerings within the HP ServiceIT portfolio are:
- HP Technology Services: Delivers the right support experience for SMBs. HP Foundation Care Services deliver reliable problem resolution, HP Proactive Care Services deliver problem prevention and advanced problem resolution, and HP Lifecycle Event Services help customers deploy technologies quickly and easily.
- HP Financial Services: Offers flexible investment solutions that can help SMBs maximize current technology environments and accelerate their move to new IT platforms. Providing a wide range of capabilities that support the entire IT life cycle, SMBs can access the latest HP products through simple, scalable and predictable monthly payments that align technology and financial requirements to business needs.
- HP cloud services: Provides access to a broad range of cloud services via HP’s extensive worldwide partner network. HP’s partners offer a wide array of cloud services including scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for compute, storage and content delivery networks, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions focused on key SMB workloads such as email, CRM, collaboration, backup and recovery, and development/test.
With HP ServiceIT, partners are able to offer services as part of a solution to stay engaged with customers throughout a solution’s life cycle. Partners can build a predictable stream of revenue through services and expand their customer reach with the addition of HP ServiceIT offerings to their own services portfolio.
All offerings are available from HP and authorized channel partners.
Additional information about JustRight IT product and service offerings is available at www.hp.com/go/JustRightIT.
HP’s premier America’s client event, HP Discover, takes place June 10-12 in Las Vegas.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
This news advisory contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP’s businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP’s businesses; risks associated with executing HP’s strategy; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third party suppliers and the distribution of HP’s products and services effectively; the protection of HP’s intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP’s international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2013 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2013. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.