Choose, Build and Buy Outstanding HP Laptops
It's hard to deny that technology has become a necessary aspect of our lives. Whether you're a student, working in an office, or just a regular person at home, laptops have become essential items. So why not get a new laptop from one of the leading brands for laptops? HP offers not only high-performance laptops but also laptop deals that save you loads on your purchase so you can get a new laptop without breaking the bank from one of the best laptop brands in the world!
Busy at uni? Check out laptops for students
Uni is a fast-paced world and demands the right laptop to ensure you're never falling behind. With HP, you can choose laptops with long-lasting battery life, great features, ample screen size, and compact design, all at great value. A high-performance laptop is what university students need to remain in the loop.
A great option is HP Laptop 15S, which features Windows 11, an AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500U processor, 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM, 512 GB SSD, and additional features. Our 15S model is also one of the best laptops for students thanks to the prolonged last battery life, speed, screen size, and range of other great benefits.
Building your business? Don't do it without HP business laptops
If you're all about business, then you shouldn't leave HP behind because we've got a full range of laptops perfect for business needs. We could talk about many of our models and the great prices, but we want to focus on our Elite series, specifically the Elitebook 840 G8. Some of its key features include Windows 11 PRO, which we strongly suggest for business use, 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB ram, 512 GB SSD, and an array of features that makes it one of the best in the Elite range. So if you're all about getting work done, this is the right laptop for you. But we've got a wide range of laptops available for business, and if this isn't what you want, there are many other laptops to choose from in our huge range.
Demolishing lobbies? Go to the next level with powerful gaming laptops
Sometimes it's not about work; it's about fun, and HP believes an excellent gaming experience is something everyone should get the chance to enjoy. Our OMEN range of laptops is how we offer a gaming experience like no other. They're not just gaming laptops; they're immersive experiences. You can shop online for some great value gaming laptops, some of which even experience a discount offer from time to time. OMEN devices are all exceptional, so you can rarely go wrong. Find what suits your gaming needs or build your own, make a purchase, and game like there's no tomorrow.
Looking for computer accessories to customise your laptop?
It's not just about the laptops; it's also about the bells and whistles that make a laptop like a PC yet ultimately mobile. We've got a range of accessories to make your experience even better. We've got keyboards, mice, docks, hubs, and so much more!
Stores prior and stores present: laptops so good they fly off the shelves
So what are you waiting for?
We've got great deals on the best laptops!
Shop at our online store today before some of these great deals and devices are gone in the blink of an eye. We offer numerous payment options, a wide range of products, and prices you can't believe.
Q1: How to take screen shot on HP laptop?
To take a screenshot on HP laptop follow the steps:
If you are using an HP laptop with a touch screen, you can also take a screenshot by using the Windows Ink Workspace. Simply press the "Windows" key + "Volume Down" key to take a screenshot.
- Full-screen screenshot: Press the "Windows" key + "PrtScn" key. The screenshot will be saved to the "Pictures" folder in a subfolder called "Screenshots".
- Active window screenshot: Press the "Alt" + "PrtScn" key. This will capture a screenshot of the active window.
- Selection screenshot: Press the "Windows" key + "Shift" + "S" key. This will open the Snipping Tool, which allows you to select an area of the screen to capture.
Q2: How to check HP laptop model?
There are several ways to check HP laptop model:
If you still can't determine the model of your HP laptop, you can contact HP Support for assistance.
- Look at the laptop's casing: The model name is usually printed on a label on the bottom of the laptop.
- Check the System Information: Type "msinfo32" in the Windows search bar and select "System Information". In the System Information window, look for the "System Model" under the "System Summary".
- Use HP Support Assistant: If your HP laptop came with the HP Support Assistant, you can use this tool to check the model. Open HP Support Assistant and click on the "Device Information" tab to see the model name.
- Check the product label: Look for a product label on the laptop that lists the model number. This label is usually located on the bottom of the laptop or in the battery compartment.
- Use HP System Check: You can also use the HP System Check tool to check the laptop model. This tool can be found on the HP support website. Simply enter your laptop's serial number or product name to see the model.
Q3: How to turn on keyboard light in HP laptop?
Follow the below steps to turn on keyboard light:
- Check if your HP laptop has a keyboard light: Not all HP laptops have a keyboard light. If your laptop does not have a keyboard light, there is no way to turn it on.
- Locate the keyboard light button: The button to turn on the keyboard light is usually located on the top row of the keyboard, near the power button. The button may be labeled as "Keyboard Light", "Backlight", or with a keyboard symbol with a lightbulb.
- Turn on the keyboard light: To turn on the keyboard light, press and hold the keyboard light button for a few seconds or until the light turns on. If your HP laptop has multiple levels of brightness for the keyboard light, you may need to press the button multiple times to adjust the brightness.
Q4:How to enable function key in HP laptop?
Follow the below steps to enable function key in HP Laptop:
- Enter the BIOS: Restart your HP laptop and press the "Esc" key repeatedly until the Startup Menu opens. From there, select "F10" to enter the BIOS.
- Navigate to the Function Key Behavior: In the BIOS, look for the "System Configuration" or "System Options" section. From there, select "Function Key Behavior" and change it to "Function Key".
- Save and Exit: Once you have made the change, save the changes and exit the BIOS. Your HP laptop should now use the Fn key as the primary function key
Q5:How to unlock keyboard on HP laptop?
Follow the below steps to unlock keyboard on HP Laptop:
- Restart the laptop: Try restarting the laptop and see if the keyboard is unlocked after the restart.
- Disable the Filter Keys feature: Filter Keys is a Windows feature that can sometimes cause the keyboard to become locked. To disable Filter Keys, go to "Control Panel" > "Ease of Access" > "Ease of Access Center" > "Make the keyboard easier to use" and uncheck "Turn on Filter Keys".
- Check for hardware issues: If the keyboard is still locked, it may be due to a hardware issue. Try disconnecting any external devices and restarting the laptop to see if the keyboard is unlocked.
- Update the keyboard driver: Outdated keyboard drivers can sometimes cause issues with the keyboard. Try updating the keyboard driver by going to "Device Manager" > "Keyboards" > Right-click on your keyboard driver > "Update Driver".
- Try a system restore: If the above steps do not work, you can try restoring your HP laptop to a previous point when the keyboard was working correctly. To do this, go to "Control Panel" > "System and Security" > "System" > "System Protection" > "System Restore".
Q6:Follow the below steps to find the serial number of HP laptop:
- On the laptop: Look on the bottom of the laptop for a sticker that lists the serial number.
- In the System Information: Press "Windows + X" on your keyboard, select "System" and look under "Device specifications". The serial number should be listed under "System Model".
- In the BIOS: Restart your HP laptop and press the "Esc" key repeatedly until the Startup Menu opens. From there, select "F10" to enter the BIOS. The serial number should be listed under the "System Information" section.
- In Windows Settings: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "About" and look for "Device specifications". The serial number should be listed under "System Model".
Q7:How to check the warranty of HP laptop?
The below methods can help you to check the warranty of HP laptop:
- HP Support website: Go to the HP Support website (www.hp.com/support) and enter your laptop's serial number. The website will provide information on the warranty status, including the start and end date of the warranty.
- Windows Settings: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "About" and look for "Device specifications". The warranty information should be listed under "Warranty".
- HP Support Assistant: If you have the HP Support Assistant installed on your laptop, you can check the warranty by opening the application and looking under the "Warranty & Protection" section.
- Call HP Support: You can also call HP Support and provide them with your laptop's serial number to get information on the warranty status.
Q8:How to boot HP laptop from USB?
A step by step process to boot HP laptop from USB:
- Prepare the USB drive: Make sure the USB drive has the necessary bootable files for the operating system you want to install.
- Restart the laptop: Shut down the laptop and restart it.
- Enter the BIOS: At startup, repeatedly press the "Esc" key or the designated key for your HP laptop model to enter the BIOS. The key is usually displayed on the screen during startup.
- Change the boot order: In the BIOS, navigate to the "Boot" or "Boot Options" section and change the boot order to prioritize the USB drive. This means the laptop will boot from the USB drive first instead of the hard drive.
- Save and exit: Save the changes and exit the BIOS. The laptop should now boot from the USB drive.
Q9:How to remove battery from HP laptop?
Follow the below steps to remove the battery from HP laptop:
- Shut down the laptop and disconnect it from any power source.
- Locate the battery release latch: The location of the battery release latch may vary, but it is usually located on the bottom of the laptop.
- Release the latch: Press the battery release latch to unlock the battery. The latch may be a button or a lever.
- Remove the battery: Gently pull the battery away from the laptop and lift it out of the compartment.
HP Laptops by Usability / Features: