PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP GT52 Magenta Original Ink Bottle
Original HP Ink Cartridges
Get outstanding prints from
your home and office.
Get consistent results
Accurate lines, sharp detail, and rich color quality.
Quality and permanence
Fast-drying, water-resistant, fade-resistant prints that last over 100 years.1
Print almost twice
Originals produced 180% more prints than refills.2
Why Buy Originals
Original HP Ink worked every time. 64% of refilled ink failed during use.2
Protects your printer
Up to 31% of printers during testing were damaged non-original inks.3
80% of HP ink cartridges contain between 40-75% recycled content.4
Did You Know
35 Million Drops
Original HP Ink produces sharper and brighter prints for a perfect 4x6 photograph.5
Ink Speed 2,000x Faster
Original HP Ink reaches the paper before you can blink.6
16.5 Million Color Combinations
Original HP Ink can create millions of color combinations for optimal print quality.7
HP reduces waste worldwide by recycling post-consumer plastics.4
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.
Preserve your images and get vivid, borderless, fade-resistant photos that last for decades.
Count on vibrant graphics and eye-popping photos for all your home and small business documents.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
Manage ink levels and decide when to easily add more—no guessing or waiting until you run low.
- Cartridge Colors: Magenta
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Page yield colour: ~8,000 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Page yield (colour)||~8,000 pages|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||70 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Country of origin||Made in Ireland, Malaysia|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series, HP Smart Tank 510 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 610 series|
|Package weight||0.11 kg|
|Package weight||0.25 lb|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Two black ink bottles are required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: http:// www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Photo fade resistance estimates based on HP internal testing and Wilhelm Imaging Research testing on Original HP color inks printed on HP Glossy Photo Papers, displayed under glass. See http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.