- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
- 32 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP ZBook Firefly 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC
Our lightest 15” ZBook provides true mobility for people who push the typical business PC past its breaking point. In the office or in the field, with pro-level performance and a full-size numeric keypad, you have everything to review work and manage projects from anywhere.
Manage it on the move
At below 5lbs our most mobile 15" ZBook is made to move. With 3X faster Wi-Fi® and better battery life, you're equipped for days offsite.
Pro-level performance. To go.
Say goodbye to slowdowns and power through projects and heavy workloads with the latest Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA® T500 graphics, certified for pro apps. Open large files and run apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity.
Upgrade to a modern viewing experience
Enjoy beautiful visuals even in direct light with a super-bright display. Images are more detailed and require less panning and zooming. All this in a modern, slim-bezel design that maximizes your viewing area.
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 32 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 32 GB)
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
- Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics
- Starting at 1.7 kg
- 15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home 64|
|Processor Name||Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|Chipset||Intel® Integrated SoC|
|Memory||32 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 32 GB)|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM; supports dual channel|
|Hard drive description||1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® P520 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP UltraSlim Dock (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA), and support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
 HDMI cable Sold Separately.
|I/O Port location||Left side|
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (charging)|
|I/O Port location||Right side|
|Ports||1 power connector; 1 HDMI 2.0b; 2 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C® 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, HP Sleep and Charge)|
|Audio features||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphones, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Quiet Keyboard – spill-resistant, full-size, backlit keyboard with programmable key|
|Wireless||Intel® Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||HP Smart 65 W EM External AC Power Adapter|
|Environmental||Ocean-bound plastic in speaker enclosure; 40% post-consumer recycled plastic; External power supply 90% efficiency; Low Halogen; Bulk packaging available; Molded paper pulp cushion inside box is 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable; Outside box and corrugated cushions are 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||35.95 x 23.36 x 1.92 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.7 kg|
|Security management||HP Sure Click; HP Secure Erase; HP Manageability Integration Kit; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Admin; HP Sure View Reflect; HP Tamper Lock; MS Bitlocker Encryption; HP Image Assistant Gen4.6; HP Proactive Security (DaaS); HP TPM Configuration Utility; HP Sure Run Gen4; HP Client Security Manager Gen7; HP Sure Recover Gen4 with Embedded Reimaging; Secured-core PC capable; TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Infineon SLB9670|
|Software included||Bing search for IE11; Buy Office; CyberLink Power Media Player; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Performance Advisor; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; Native Miracast support; HP Connection Optimizer; HP ZCentral Remote Boost Software; myHP; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; HP Privacy Settings; HP Programmable Key; HP QuickDrop; HP Touchpoint Customizer; HP WorkWell; TileApp (optional)|
2. Promotion ends on 31 October 2021 or while stock last.
3. This promotion is valid for selected Zbook laptop purchases only.
4. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
5. The HP H10 Pro True Wireless Headphones will be delivered 15 days after the PC purchase.
6. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Weight will vary by configuration.
-  Based on Wi-Fi 5 80MHz and Wi-Fi 6 160MHz minimum requirements when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices.
-  When compared to HP ZBook 15u G6
-  When compared to standard FHD displays.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com .
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires factory configuration and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP UltraSlim Dock (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA), and support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (sold separately) - Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz (Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark14 battery benchmark https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, WWAN modules, power cords, cables and peripherals excluded. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  HP Support Assistant - Internet access required.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7 operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast .
-  HP Performance Advisor Software. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 requires Windows 10 and is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Support Assistant - Internet access required.
-  Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2 via DP up to 4K @ 60Hz and via HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs
-  Supports HP Fast Charge Technology
-  Secured-core PC requires an Intel® vPro® or AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor. Requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured-core PC functionality can be enabled from the factory.
-  HDMI cable Sold Separately.
-  HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10.
-  HP Tamper Lock is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires a supervisor password be established prior to use.
-  HP Sure Run Gen4 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen4 with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature which requires Windows 10 must be configured at purchase. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PCs with Intel Wi-Fi Module.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen7 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Elite and Pro PCs.
-  HP Sure Start Gen6 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Web-only Support
-  Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product.
-  Recycled plastic content percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 standard.
-  Fiber cushions made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic materials.
-  100% outer box packaging and corrugated cushions made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers.
-  HP Quick Drop requires Internet access and Windows 10 PC preinstalled with HP QuickDrop app and either an Android device (phone or tablet) running Android 7 or higher with the Android HP QuickDrop app, and /or an iOS device (phone or tablet) running iOS 12 or higher with the iOS HP QuickDrop app.