Buy together with one of the ZBook and get ₹2,000 off.
Buy the headphone together with one of the ZBook and get ₹2,000 off.
Rated 4 out of
Tushar K from
Good Sound but poor quality of materialI brought around 1 month back. The quality of sound and connectivity was very good. Charging was very fast. However once while I was walking in house it fall on floor and it got damaged and since then it is got getting charged
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 3 out of
Good quality, not so good fit in eargood sound quality. Easy to setup and use.
The biggest drawbacks are -
1. It is not so easy to remove from case.
2. Ear buds don't fit snugly and it feels lose. Tends to fall of from the war if you move suddenly. I am using the largest earbud they provided and it is still lose
3. The Left ear bud doesn't charge properly and tends to run out of battery very quickly as compared to the right ear bud. Most often when I want to use it, the left ear bud has no juice but the right is working fine. I need to press the left earbud to get it to charge
4. Customer support - I am unable to find details on how to contact HP customer support to understand what is the issue with the left ear bud
Date published: 2020-10-30
Rated 3 out of
Fine sound without base, not good for callsI have been using this product for last 1 month. Designwise it's good, fits well into your ears. Sound quality for music is fine, but very low bass.
I bought this mainly for calls. However dissapointed with that. Everytime I am on a call the other person hears an echo and my voice doens't reach the other end properly. These are definitely not for calls.
Seems HP has just created this for testing. Didn't expect this type of product from HP.
Date published: 2020-07-09
Rated 2 out of
Connectivity issueI got this as a gift. But when I place both the earpods in my ear, they both say powered on but the left pods don't work. I followed the manual and reset the pods but the left still will not work. I have no idea how to get to it work. Ive tried on my iPhone, android and laptop yet no go. I am really dead in the water with these pods now.
Date published: 2021-09-28
Rated 2 out of
not goodsuddenly left earbud is power off .i don't know if i put both ate earbud in charging after its complete and use to it suddenly its says your left earbud is power offf .
Date published: 2021-08-28
Rated 2 out of
Not at all worth!Using for past 3days
Below average sound quality and no bass!
Date published: 2020-06-18
Rated 2 out of
Below Avergage Product...Not expected from HPI bought this product 2 days back from Amazon after using 2 days I am writing this review. The over all product is below average: Below is the pros and cons in details:
1. Looks Good
2. Properly fits in ear
1. Volume issue infact very low
2.Sound quality below par...disturbance during call
3. Music quality below par...infact no bass at all
4. Battery seems to be OK type...not used for long
Its definitely not worth of 4k....waste of money. Dont know is it the product has manufacturing defect or this particular product is faulty, if that is the case kindly arrange for replacement.....
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 2 out of
Great design and fit but lacks the punchI have been using this earphones for the last three days and here are my observations.
Good things about this HP H10 Pro True wireless are
1. awesome fit and design. will never fall off. Infact once it is in, you will have to remove it in a angle else wont come out, which is good thing. the Golden ring in the bottom makes it even better.
2. capacitative touch features are pretty good
3. Range works really well.. Even if in another room, the connectivity still exists
4. Could wear for a long time yet would be comfortable
5. Has type c charging which is good compared to other models.
What i did not like
1. Call quality is really poor. Every single call that i had , the other person always said that they cant hear me. for few others back ground noise was lot more than my voice
2. Music quality is average. infact sub average. Bass is almost not available. In a way it is good because it would not affect the ears on prolonged usage. But if you like the punch and expect good music quality, you will definitely miss it
3. connection between both the earphones keeps fluctuating. some times right one will work and some times both would. so the pairing is an issue.
4. Battery in a single charge would last probably for three hours. on a long run, would probably run for much lesser. Not sure if this is initial glitch and would probably become better (I doubt)
5. Volume - very low.. Often have to keep trying to increasing the volume from device or the earphones since it would feel that it is very low. (Am i becoming deaf?)
Anyway, i would not recommmed a product worth Rs. 4000, to have sub standard call and music quality. after all they are the two primary reasons for buying an earphone.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Intel Evo, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Inside, Intel Agilex, Arria, Cyclone, Movidius, eASIC, Ethernet, Iris, Killer, MAX, Select Solutions, Si Photonics, Stratix, Tofino, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See www.microsoft.com
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at www.support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
In accordance with the Microsoft Silicon Support Policy, HP does not support or provide drivers for Windows 8 or Windows 7 on products configured with Intel or AMD 7th generation and forward processor
Covid-19 Disclaimer: We are working to meet the current extraordinary customer demand for our products. Our website reflects current product availability but circumstances are dynamic. You may check your order status via our Track My Order page (Click Here to log in). We will send updates by email as soon as they are available. We greatly value your business and appreciate your ongoing patience as we work to get your order to you.
For HP supplies (inks and toners), disclaimers apply. To know more, please click here
Please note: The product colour and look & feel may vary from the visual representation on the Website. While all efforts are made to check pricing, product specifications and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and HP reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors. For pen drives, please reach out to respective manufacturers for any service queries.
We want to use your data input to help improve your shopping experience. Would you like to share your online data (such as location pin code) to get a better customer experience?
This e-store is Serviced by Savex Technologies Pvt Ltd. (124, Maker Chambers 3, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 21).