The HP Online Store will accept returns up to 7 days after delivery for most products.
Please contact HP Online Store at 007-803-331-5068, Option 1 then 2 to speak to our customer service staff who will give advice on refund process.
Exchange/ refund conditions:
- Manufacturing fault, expired, incorrect order, or damaged upon delivery.
- Exchange/ refund item must remain unused with original packaging together with the invoice to process.
- Exchange/ refund must be requested within 7 days from the date of customer receives the goods.
- After the 7-day period, if you find that there is a problem with your purchase. Please contact the nearest HP service center. Click here for a list of HP service centers.
Credit for returns is issued once we confirm receipt of the merchandise. Please be aware that your financial institution may take up to 30 days to process your credit and have it reflect in your account.
- Tax (if applicable) is refunded with returns.
- Original shipping and handling charges aren't refunded.
- When you return items from a group of items purchased, the remaining amount spent may no longer be eligible for any discount you may have received (e.g., for gifts with purchase, free gifts, buying in quantity).
- If this is the case, the discount is subtracted from the price you paid for the returned item. To receive a complete refund, all items from the original purchase must be returned.
Before you return your HP product
HP Customer Care provides easy access to expert advice on all your HP. We offer extensive service and support in English or Bahasa.
- Contact us at 007-803-331-5068, Option 1 then 2 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00
To process a return
- We only accept returns for orders placed with the HP Online Store by phone or online. We cannot accept returns for other stores or any other online store or retail outlet.
- Returns requests can be initiated by phone at 007-803-331-5068, Option 1 then 2
- Please prepare the below information to our call agent;
1. Contact details
- Caller/reporter details (if applicable)
- Who to contact when need further clarification?
2. Product details
- Product model
- Serial number
- Product number
3. Problem details
- Problem description & symptoms
- Error code or message (if applicable)
- Steps taken to isolate the problem (e.g. Swapping of part to confirm the fault, Hard disk test result, Memory test result etc.)
- Faulty part information if available (e.g. part description, hard disk capacity, memory size, HP spare number)
- Do not refuse delivery or return product without contacting us first.
- If you do not follow this process your credit will be delayed and you assume risk of loss and payment of return shipping charges.
- Please contact us if you need to check the status of your return.