HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 Tablet
THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Improve 1:1 learning and elevate student engagement with the Android™ tablet built for schools. The mobility and durability of the HP Pro Slate 10 EE includes learning tools and flexible connectivity to expand education beyond the walls of the classroom, plus professional support and services to help educators confidently incorporate new IT.
Built for schools
Deploy a tablet designed for the rigors of the classroom, with a quad-core Intel® processor, 10.1-inch diagonal HD touch anti-glare display, and natural handwriting experience (with optional stylus), at a price that makes 1:1 learning affordable.
Designed for learning
Enjoy out-of-the-box productivity with new HP School Pack tools and content that support educational innovation, including HP Classroom Manager, which allows teachers to control the classroom, manage class PCs, and communicate with students.
Optimized for mobility
Get connectivity to learn and collaborate with ultra-reliable, enterprise-class dual band wireless and optional 3G WWAN. Battery life up to 10 hours delivers dependable productivity during the school day.
Measure outcomes, not devices
Improve student achievement through HP Services for Schools, a portfolio that gives educators and administrators the skills to maximize outcomes. Help instructors effectively use technology with HP Professional Development online workshops.
- Tablet, charger, cable, Quick Start Guide
HP ELITE DRAGONFLY DC1015 (PDF 6MB)
- Everyday computing
- Perfect for
- Screen size
- Up to 11.6" (29 cm)
- Form factor
- Family brand
- HP Services offers 1-year limited warranty options depending on country. 90-day limited warranty on software. On-site service and warranty upgrades are also available. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.
- Pre-installed software
- HP School Pack (select models); Google Mobility Services; HP ePrint Driver
- Accelerometer; eCompass; GPS
- Weight note (metric)
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- Starting at 855 g
- Chipset is integrated with processor
- External 18 W AC adapter
- Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)
- 280 x 182 x 14.4 mm
- Dimension note (metric)
- Landscape orientation
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD
- One 3.5 mm headphone jack; 1 micro USB 2.0; 1 micro HDMI; 1 DC-in (charging)
- Expansion slots note
- MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32 GB
- Ports note
- 4-pole headsets and CTIA headsets supported
- Display size (diagonal)
STEP 1 - Request for quote
Get the best exchange value for your laptop by entering your old laptop’s details and (if any) payment details requested.
STEP 2 - Proceed with checkout
Once you have added the exchange product details of old product, added your payment preferences, and received a quote, please proceed to checkout with new HP product on the store at regular price.
STEP 3 - Delivery of new device
You will receive your newly ordered HP product at shipping address.
STEP 4 - Pickup of old device
The old device will be picked up only after the delivery of the new device/product. Once your new product has been delivered, cashify representative will contact you to pickup your old device post verification of details given at the HP store and make payment accordingly.
Only 1 product can be exchanged while placing order for 1 new HP PC.
Quote value is approximate subject to actual evaluation of the product and may differ day to day.
The mobile number use for exchange and number used to place order on HP online store must be same for order to be processed.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Student.
-  Mobile broadband is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and separately-purchased wireless data service contract and network support, and is not available in all areas. Check with provider for availability and coverage in your area. 3G available on HP School Pack configurations only. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
-  Sold separately.
-  Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.