Dear customers, in view of the current movement restriction in Indonesia, please kindly note that there will be delay in the delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP GT52 Yellow Original Ink Bottle
Original HP Ink Cartridges
Get outstanding prints from
your home and office.
Get consistent results
Accurate lines, sharp detail, and rich color quality.
Quality and permanence
Fast-drying, water-resistant, fade-resistant prints that last over 100 years.1
Print almost twice
Originals produced 180% more prints than refills.2
Why Buy Originals
Original HP Ink worked every time. 64% of refilled ink failed during use.2
Protects your printer
Up to 31% of printers during testing were damaged non-original inks.3
80% of HP ink cartridges contain between 40-75% recycled content.4
Did You Know
35 Million Drops
Original HP Ink produces sharper and brighter prints for a perfect 4x6 photograph.5
Ink Speed 2,000x Faster
Original HP Ink reaches the paper before you can blink.6
16.5 Million Color Combinations
Original HP Ink can create millions of color combinations for optimal print quality.7
HP reduces waste worldwide by recycling post-consumer plastics.4
Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page. It's easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system.
Print all you want without worrying about the cost of ink using high-yield Original HP ink bottles.
Print on and on. Print thousands of pages with Original HP Ink Bottles.
Work with less interruption—print page after page without having to worry about replenishing ink.
Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.
Preserve your images and get vivid, borderless, fade-resistant photos that last for decades.
Show vibrant graphics and eye-popping photos in your home and small business documents, time after time.
Count on reliable performance—Original HP inks are designed to deliver exceptional prints, every time.
You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank printer.
Manage ink levels by choosing when to easily add more Original HP ink.
- Cartridge Colors: Yellow
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Page yield colour: ~8,000 pages
- Product type: Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Ink bottle
|Storage temperature range||-40 to 60°C|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 30°C|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Product type||Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges|
|Hardware compatibility||HP DeskJet GT 5810 and 5820 All-in-One Printers, HP Ink Tank 310 series, HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 series, HP Smart Tank 350 series, HP Smart Tank Wireless 450 series, HP Smart Tank 510 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series, HP Smart Tank Plus 610 series|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Page yield (colour)||~8,000 pages|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||70 ml|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Yellow|
|Cartridges Capacity||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Country of origin||Made in Ireland, Malaysia|
|Warranty||6 Months Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1.85 x 1.85 x 5.55 in|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||47 x 47 x 141 mm|
|Package weight||0.25 lb|
|Package weight||0.11 kg|
- 1. This promotion is valid till 31st July 2020 or while stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  HP ink bottles compared to HP ink cartridges. Cost per page based on expected black and composite (cyan/magenta/yellow) page yield results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Black and composite color average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8,000 color test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Printed on HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy displayed under glass with Original HP GT51 and GT52 inks. See June 8, 2017 Statement and Wilhelm Imaging Research report wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Ink_Tank_Printer_Comparison.pdf and http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence. When using HP GT52 and GT53 inks, image permanence estimates based on Original HP inks printed on HP Photo Papers displayed under glass. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.