HP Launches professional business-class mini notebook HP Mini 5102
HP launched the new HP Mini 5102 notebook today. With the latest Intel® Atom N450 CPU, Intel® NM10 Express Chipset and 10.1” HD Widescreen Display, HP Mini 5102 makes an ideal, stylishly designed notebook for mobile professionals.
|The burgundy HP Mini 5102 professional notebook PC gives an eccentric and professional appearance.||The black HP Mini 5102 professional notebook PC offers you sophisticated style and professionalism.|
Trendsetting designs with professional image
HP crafted the new HP Mini 5102 with a thin and light form, weighing only 1.2kg, and encased in a sophisticated aluminum metal shell. HP Mini 5102 is offered in either black or burgundy to suit professional and stylish users. The 95 percent-of-full-size keyboard with modern square design gives it a fresh look and feel. HP Mini 5102 is definitely the top choice for professional users.
Comprehensive functions and applications meeting every need
HP Mini 5102’s trendy design is not the only reason for its mass appeal. Within HP Mini 5102’s compact, sleek aluminum shell hides its strong computing performance. Integrated with the latest Intel® Atom™ N450 CPU (1.66GHz) and Intel® NM10 Express Chipset and 10.1” HD LED Backlit Widescreen Display, the new mini notebook provides the best movie appreciation experience in 16:9 aspect ratio display. Also, the 2-megapixel webcam, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 7200rpm High-speed 250GB Hard Disk and Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD graphics card provides users with an all-around great experience.
HP Mini 5102 comes with built-in 10/100 LAN Ethernet Driver (supporting 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN), which offers flexibility in internet connections with built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet Driver and 802.11a/b/g/h WLAN LAN card anytime, anywhere. With external Bluetooth connection, users can enjoy efficiency and convenience from transferring documents and photo files to connecting with mobile phones, mouse or other devices. Within the ultra thin and light design of HP Mini 5102, easy internet access and different document management needs are exceeded.
Well-suited for business needs
HP Mini 5102 is pre-installed with a series of unique professional applications, which assist you to stay on top of the competition.
- HP 3D DriveGuard: Risk of hard drive failure due to accidental drops and rough handling is mitigated by HP’s drive security innovations; avoiding data damage all together.
- HP QuickSync: Quick synchronization with other notebooks or desktops is enabled; users can easily share or transfer photo, music, video or multimedia files.
- HP QuickWeb1: Users can get direct access to key internet applications, such as web browsing, MSN, Skype™ and webmail etc, without starting Windows® operating system.
- HP Quicklook 32: Without starting Windows®, users can read and write email, calendar, task and contact list etc. in Microsoft® Office Outlook®.
- Intel® Atom™ N450 CPU (1.66 GHz, 667MHz FSB, 512KB L2 CACHE)
- Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
- Genuine Windows®7 Starter (Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/English)
- 10.1” HD LED Backlit Widescreen Display (1366 x 768), supports the best movie appreciation experience with 16:9 aspect ratio display, Built-in 2-megapixel webcam
- 1 GB DDR2 800 MHz RAM (1 x 1 GB)
- 250GB (7200rpm) Hard Disk, supports HP 3D DriveGuard
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD (Maximum 256MB Shared memory)
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet Driver, 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth 2.1
- 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, SD/MultiMediaCard reader
- 6-Cell Battery, supports HP Fast Charge
- 10.30” x 7.09” x 0.91” (width x depth x height)
- Weights 1.2kg
- limited 1-year global warranty3
- Comes with Windows®7 Starter Ultimate Boot CD, HP Mini notebook sleeve, HP Optical Mouse
- Promotion: Microsoft® Office 2007 (Small business version4) with only HK$1980 and extension of the second and third year local warranty5 with only HK$699
Please refer to HP Mini 5102’s handbills for more details.
For sales enquiries, please contact HP at tel. 800-93-8833.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com [HP USA| English].
Note to editors: More news from HP, including links to RSS feeds, is available at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/.
1 This software only refers to Microsoft ® Office Outlook®.
2 Web browsing function and window format might differentiate accordingly.
3 Supports for international warranty region depends on different models upgrade in specific regions. Please contact HP at tel. 800-93-8833 for more details.
4 This refers to Medialess License Kit, installation disc is not included.
5 Extended warranty service can be applied in HP redemption centre. Product original receipt and serial number will be required.
This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
© 2010 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be constructed as constructing an additional warranty. To the extent permitted by law, HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.