HP Delivers Integrated, End-to-end Customer Experience Solutions with Enhanced Application Portfolio
HONG KONG, Oct. 28, 2013 — HP today enhanced its application portfolio with a new ecosystem that leverages HP’s core strengths and those of its partners to help organizations design, develop and integrate complex, end-to-end digital engagement solutions.
To bridge the consumer and enterprise experiences, organizations need highly intuitive and functional mobile apps that support business requirements for growth, innovation and differentiation. HP’s new partner ecosystem addresses the need for a broad portfolio of skills and experience that can deliver end-to-end solutions that enable organizations to engage with customers and deliver an enhanced brand experience.
“Applications are increasingly becoming the face of an organization, particularly as mobile applications become one of the most significant opportunities and threats to an organization’s customer experience strategy. There is no room for error when interacting with existing or recruiting new customers,” said Edward Teong, Mobility Practice Lead, HP Enterprise Services, HP Asia Pacific and Japan. “HP understands this and through the ecosystem we are helping our clients improve their customers’ experience by bringing key agencies across different industries together to offer a one-stop-shop for designing, developing and deploying applications.”
HP is partnering with a portfolio of “best-in-breed” partners to form integrated sales, marketing and delivery teams that offer a unique blend of diverse skills for customers. A key feature of the partner ecosystem is the integration of competencies that encompass industry expertise, digital marketing skills, user-experience design and complex technology integration. The ecosystem will help clients in their efforts to deliver compelling digital experiences that deepen their customers’ emotional connection to their brand.
“No single vendor can overcome the complexities of mobile engagement programs today. Each kind of vendor comes with its own baggage and biases, hard-earned in the pre-mobile era, complete with single-channel skill sets, waterfall development processes, and a focus on one buyer, either IT or the business. But firms need something more,” wrote John McCarthy, vice president, principal analyst, and Ted Schadler, vice president, principal analyst, in a recent Forrester report. “A mobile engagement provider has a complete portfolio of engagement competencies and management skills to help you build and deliver great mobile experiences at global scale.”(1)One team, one goal
The core portfolio of partners includes Critical Mass, Cynergy, DigitasLBi, Organic and projekt202. This initial portfolio of partners will offer integrated solutions on a global scale, using HP’s products and services in combination with their own offerings to help customers build user-centric applications that connect to complex back-end systems and improve the customer experience. Specialties include:
- Critical Mass helps balance the complexity of demanding technology and business environments with the customer’s ever-growing expectations. Critical Mass is driven by its belief in addressing the Cumulative Customer Experience by connecting the dots across brand channels, mobile devices, marketing messages and touch points so the customer doesn’t have to. Founded in 1996, Critical Mass has more than 700 people across eight offices and a client roster that includes top brands such as AT&T, Citi, Clorox, Infiniti and Nissan.
- Cynergy works with some of the world’s most recognizable brands to create exceptional digital experiences that drive customer and workforce engagement. Relentlessly focused on complex problem solving, Cynergy has experience across the entire digital landscape with expertise in digital strategy, design, development and delivery. Cynergy works collaboratively with partners and customers to deliver incredible digital experiences that drive real business results.
- DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. Across 40 offices in 25 countries around the world, DigitasLBi has more than 6,000 experts working with brands to enrich people’s lives via its blend of strategy, creativity, media and technology. The agency’s skills span insight, brand building, content creation and real-time distribution, as well as the ability to help brands embrace the creative and technological change that is revolutionizing their businesses. DigitasLBi helps its clients close the gap between the traditional siloes of IT and marketing that have previously been separated by organizational divides.
- With 20 years of experience in digital marketing, Organic brings a marketer’s mindset to technology problems as well as the ability to create connections between consumer behavior and business results. An Omnicom Group company, Organic was founded in 1993 and is the world’s first internet-based agency. Clients include Hilton Worldwide, Kimberly Clark, Pepsi, Procter & Gamble and Visa.
- projekt202 is a design-led technology services firm that is actively changing the way people interact with technology around the world. Recognized as an innovative and impactful vendor in application development, projekt202 creates emotionally rich and intuitive solutions that enable customers and end users to access the full potential of technology. projekt202 helps to create and bring to market compelling experiences through experience research and strategy, interaction and visual design, application development and digital marketing.
Additional information about the new partner ecosystem, including the option to sign up for more information, is available at www.hp.com/go/HPATEcosystem.
(1) “Wanted: Mobile Engagement Providers,” Forrester Research, Inc., Aug. 6, 2013
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.