HP Introduces SureSupply App for Simplified Supplies Selectability and Ordering
HONG KONG, July 4, 2013 — HP today introduced the HP SureSupply app, the easiest way for customers to select and shop for Original HP Ink and Toner cartridges directly from their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device.1
The HP SureSupply app also allows customers to monitor ink and toner levels, find the right cartridges and purchase new supplies online or in-store, while on-the-go. 1,2,3
"We know our customers want technologies and solutions that make their lives easier," said Terence Chan, director, Printing Systems Category, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Hong Kong. "The HP SureSupply app does just that, giving customers access to the information they need, when they need it. With SureSupply, it's easy to keep relevant product and cartridge and printer information in one place and choose to order directly from your smartphone or tablet."
Now iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android users3 can download the HP SureSupply app for:
- Finding Cartridges – Always have HP cartridge and printer details at hand to save time. Recently used and networked printer details are saved so cartridge information is instantly available. 1
- Receiving Low Ink Alerts – The ability to check cartridge levels and receive automatic alerts when cartridges are low allow customers to print without surprises. 1, 2
- Easy Purchasing – Purchase cartridges online from HP.
(1) Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
(2) Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
(3) Supports the following devices running iOS 4.3 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Compatible with Android 2.0 and later devices. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
(4) The App Store is a service mark of Apple® Inc.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.