Style and Luxury with the New HP ENVY15 Notebook PC
HP today introduced the redesigned HP ENVY15 notebook PC that marries performance and advanced technologies with precision craftsmanship, while allowing for the touch of luxury.
HP ENVY15 – A Premium Notebook PC that Inspires Envy
Featuring a clean and definitive geometric design, the essence of the new HP ENVY15 lies in the details and craftsmanship. The notebook sports an all-metal chassis with rounded edges in a classic black and silver finish, and accented by subtle red details.
In the company’s continuous drive to deepen the user experience, the ENVY15 now features the Radiance Backlit keyboard that provides outstanding illumination using individual LEDs dedicated to each keycap. The keyboard also works with an advanced proximity sensor to illuminate when it detects a user approaching the notebook and deactivate after the user leaves – thus, bringing humanized technology to the next level.
Never Miss A Beat
With six powerful built-in speakers and subwoofers, the ENVY15 makes sure that users feel every emotion with the optimal audio experience – Beats Audio™ – an exclusive, high-performance technology developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre. In addition, a new aluminium analog volume dial acts as a visual design cue, and it works seamlessly with the Beats Audio™ Manager so users can easily and precisely adjust audio levels at their fingertips.
A Powerhouse Engineered to Deliver High Performance
The HP ENVY15 provides the powerful performance needed for even the most demanding tasks. HP ENVY 15-3002TX is equipped with Intel® Quad Core™ i7 processor i7-2670QM(1) and high performance AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 7690M graphics card(2).
With 3x3 wireless technology, the notebook offers up to three times the speed and twice the range of typical network connections.
The ENVY15 also promises a feast for the eyes that accounts for its 15.6-inch Radiance Full HD(3) BrightView Infinity display offering higher resolution, richer color, better brightness and wider viewing angles than traditional notebook displays.
Other innovations featured in the ENVY15 include HP CoolSense technology, which uses advanced hardware and intelligent software to automatically adjust performance and internal fan settings for a noticeably cooler PC, and HP ImagePad, which uses image sensor technology for precise multi-finger touch navigation.
HP Wireless Audio – Taking Wireless Technology to the Next Level
HP today also introduced a new wireless technology – HP Wireless Audio – which delivers the best in convenience and design.
Integrated into the new HP ENVY15, HP Wireless Audio transforms the notebook into a full home audio system. It allows users to stream high-quality audio to up to four external devices or directly to any KleerNet supported devices. Advanced tri-band connectivity reduces interference, lag time and latency for the highest sound quality. HP Wireless Audio streams sound— music, movies or games— up to 30m in any direction(4).
Specifications of HP ENVY 15-3002TX (A3W23PA#AB5):
- Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor i7-2670QM (2.2GHz)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® HM65 Chipset
- 6MB L3 Cache Memory
- 15.6’’ Radiance Full HD BrightView Infinity LED Widescreen (1920 x 1080)
- support 16:9 optimized movie viewing format
- with HP TrueVision HD Webcam
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (Traditional Chinese /Simplified Chinese/English), preloaded with Microsoft® Office Starter 2010(5), consisting of limited-functionality versions of Microsoft Word Starter and Microsoft Excel Starter and including advertising. Not including PowerPoint or Outlook
- 8GB DDR3 RAM (2 x 4GB) (up to 16GB)；2 RAM slots (all occupied)
- 750GB (7200rpm) Hard Disk, supporting HP ProtectSmart Technology, protects hard disk from damage caused by impact
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7690M Graphics (with 1GB GDDR5 dedicated memory), supporting Switchable Graphics
- Built-in Slot-in Double Layer SuperMulti DVD +/- RW ROM
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN, Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 6300 802.11 a/g/n Wireless LAN, built-in Bluetooth module
- HDMI, USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1, Headphone-Out x 2, Microphone-In
- Integrated SD/MultiMediaCard Media Card Reader
- Supporting Beats Audio™, 6 integrated speakers with 2 HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofers, supporting HP Wireless Audio
- 8-cell Lithium-ion embedded battery
- 380mm (W) x 244mm (D) x 28.3mm (H)
- Weigh 2.63 kg(6)
- 1-year international limited warranty supports international maintenance areas, depending on available local sales model
- Complimentary laptop bag, HDMI-VGA adapter cable
Suggested retail price: HK$13,980
- 500GB external Hard Disk available for free upon purchase(7)
- Extend your local warranty to the second and third year at HK$999(7)
- A pair of Beats™ Solo™ headphones available at HK$999 upon purchase of HP ENVY 15-3002TX between 11 December, 2011 and 31 January, 2012(7)
Available date: Mid-December, 2011
For sales enquiry, please contact HP: 800-93-8833 or visit www.hp.com.hk
(1) Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
(2) AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
(3) HD content required to view HD images.
(4) Range reaches up to 100ft or 30m in-home and depends on structure and layout of walls.
(5) Microsoft Office Starter 2010, a new base productivity suite that replaces Microsoft Works, consists of limited-functionality versions of Word and Excel and includes advertising. It does not include PowerPoint or Outlook. Office Starter 2010 is available only on new PCs in conjunction with preloaded Office 2010 suites and is designed for home users who are not ready to buy a full version of Office 2010. It allows users to upgrade easily to a complete Office 2010 suite whenever they are ready.
(6) Weight varies with difference in configuration.
(7) Customers are required to present the original purchase invoice and bar code with the product serial number at designated HP redemption centres.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.