As a hosting service provider, you face different software licensing challenges to enterprise clients. The licensing profile of Infrastructure, Platform and Application solutions can be very complex.
Additionally, the hosting business is evolving from an emerging state into mainstream adoption and more and more cloud is being integrated into the wider IT agenda. You need expert advice on the licensing implications and options associated with these changes.
HPE Software Licensing Advisory Services for Hosting can help you develop a licensing strategy for cloud solutions you offer to your customers, based on an optimum mix of Service Provider Licensing Agreements (SPLA) and/or outsourcer enrollments and taking into account your existing licensing mobility rights and licensing preferences. Our service provides you with data, documents and workshops that facilitate optimum decision making in a short timeframe.
HPE SLMS is a trailblazer in the service provider software licensing market. We can offer you advice and ongoing support for the latest Service Provider licensing programs and options – one solution for all of your service provider needs all over the globe.
You may be looking for expert advice and help to understand how to optimize current licensing investments when providing hosting solutions to your customers. Think of the complexity of moving on-premise software solutions to off-premise/hybrid solutions. You need to be aware of the hidden costs, variance and complications in licensing and pricing models - and procurement options.
Test your licensing knowledge
Can you determine the software licensing requirements of traditional volume licensing? Or when it is best to utilize service provider or outsourcer licensing options? Can you ensure product workloads are correctly licensed to avoid exposure in software audits?
Hosting Service Providers are looking for solutions to the following business and IT challenges:
- Ability to align IT road map and budget requirements and achieve reductions in software spend - ease budgetary constraints and improve operational efficiencies
- Alignment of licensing to IT infrastructure and ability to maintain compliance with vendor terms and conditions
- Licensing strategy for cloud solutions and infrastructures
- Understanding of existing licensing mobility rights
- Coordination of product launch dates to adoption/implementation plans
- Knowledge of licensing programs and mapping of program benefits to business and IT objectives
- Evaluation of current licensing agreements to ensure they meet client needs
- Develop the best licensing strategy with best mix of SPLA and/or outsourcer enrollments
- Make full use of your existing licensing mobility rights
- Align your solutions licensing profile to your hardware and technology
- Ensure your datacenter environments are appropriately and cost-effectively licensed
- Drive contract negotiations with vendors - knowing the key concerns to be addressed
- Get timely support
- Understand datacenter asset discovery tools
- Bring in an expert – HPE SLMS offers a strong partner ecosystem. This enables us to introduce clients to one of our certified implementation partners. This partner can help you build an infrastructure to develop client business, leveraging proven industry practices
- Discuss your options to leverage strategic partners - such as Citrix - to avoid rebuilding client applications or make an upfront investment to build a new infrastructure
- Avail of HPE expertise around all virtualized environment types – dedicated, multi-tenant and dedicated virtual machines
- Trusted and proven partner with more than 20 years’ experience as a global software licensing advisor, reseller & SAM services partner
- HPE holds multiple accreditations from a variety of software vendors worldwide, we are recognized as one of Microsoft's top global Service Provider Licensing Agreement resellers, and License Solution Providers (LSPs). Trust HPE SLMS as your broker across more than 1000 different vendors, including support for Citrix Service Provider (CSP) Program and VMware vCloud Air Network Program (vCAN).
- A portfolio of services to address your full software license lifecycle to drive cost reduction and efficiencies in client organization.
HP SLAS4H is available today to clients in all regions.
Get in contact with the HP SLAS4H Team at: email@example.com