Accelerates Client Adoption of Hybrid Delivery Models
Hybrid delivery models thatare incorrectly managed can increase complexity, risk and costs,which can quickly reverse any gains for organizations seeking toadopt them.
New HP solutions enable ITteams to effectively manage the performance and availability of allapplications in the same way, irrespective of where they arerunning. The offerings include advances in the company’sindustry-leading automation and management platforms, test datamanagement and software services.
HP Business ServiceManagement 9.0
HP Business ServiceManagement (BSM) 9.0 improves IT operations by enabling staff toeffectively manage application performance and availability to meetservice-level agreements. HP BSM 9.0 provides:
- The industry’s firstrun-time service model, which updates the complete run-timeenvironment of the application service, whether the application isrunning in an on-premise, off-premise, physical or virtualenvironment. This ensures operations staff can know the mostaccurate view of their IT services, which dramatically reduces userimpact and time to troubleshoot.
- New collaboration capabilities utilizing Web 2.0 mash-ups todeliver actionable data to the right team with the right contextacross a variety of interfaces, including mobile devices. Thisenables faster decision making and problem resolution.
- Automation of the entire event resolution process to dramaticallyreduce troubleshooting costs, lower mean time to repair and driveproductivity gains. HP BSM eliminates redundant events andautomates the process of resolution using industry-leading run-bookautomation tools.
The HP BSM 9.0 portfolioincludes HP Business Availability Center 9.0 (BAC), HP OperationsManager i 9.0 (OMi) and HP Network Management Center (NMC)9.0.
HP Test DataManagement
HP Test Data Management(TDM) automates the process of obtaining test data from liveapplications. This automation better reflects productionenvironments and reduces the risks associated with the eventualdeployment of applications. HP TDM also lowers costs associatedwith application testing, reduces project delays and ensuressensitive data does not violate compliance regulations.
New HP softwareservices
HP also announced three newservice offerings designed to help clients drive the maximum valuefrom their software investments.
HP Solution Management Services (SMS) is a converged portfolio ofsoftware support and consulting services that helps clientssimplify their environments and maximize adoption of their BusinessTechnology Optimization (BTO) and Information Management (IM)software investments. New offerings include expanded support forcustom and third-party integrations and proactive services such aspatch management and release upgrade planning for both HP andthird-party software.
- HP BAC Anywhere has beenextended to support on-premise environments in addition to HPSoftware as a Service (SaaS) models. Businesses can monitor theirexternal web applications at any time, from anywhere in the world –even outside the firewall – from one integrated console.
- HP BSM 9.0 services – including an HP BSM Discovery Workshop andHP Consulting services – help clients design and deploy their HPBSM solution to minimize risk of application downtime and increaseservice quality.
“Organizations areevaluating cloud and virtualization as ways to lower costs andincrease agility,” said Bill Veghte, executive vice president,Software and Solutions, HP. “With HP, clients have access to marketleading management tools that enable them to reap the benefits ofthese new models, while continuing to monitor and manage theirapplications effectively.”
More information about HP’s new offerings is available in an onlinepress kit at www.hp.com/go/HPSoftwareUniverseDC2010.
+41 (0)58 444 54 54
HP (Schweiz) GmbH
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together aportfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software,services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. Moreinformation about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at www.hp.com/ch.
© 2010 Hewlett-PackardDevelopment Company, L.P. The information contained herein issubject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPproducts and services are set forth in the express warrantystatements accompanying such products and services. Nothing hereinshould be constructed as constructing an additional warranty. HPshall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissionscontained herein.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.