A Consumer Customer is an individual who purchases products or services for non-business use (i.e. for use wholly or mainly outside of their trade, business, craft or profession and not for commercial gain).
HP+ is an integrated printing system, that makes your new printer even Smarter with advance features, automaic updates, enhanced security, and much more.
Ready when you are
A cloud-connected HP+ printer is smarter—it keeps itself up to date, secure, and ready to print from virtually anywhere at any time.1,6 With HP+ you get an extra year of HP warranty.3
Smart ink or toner subscription
Never run out and save with Instant Ink.4
Instant Ink2: Option to subscribe and save up to 50% on Original HP Ink3,4 and get delivered when you’re running low. 6 months included with HP+.5 After 6 months, monthly fee applies from 1.50 CHF. Monthly cancellable.
HP Smart app
Productivity in your pocket
Print and scan from the palm of your hand with the HP Smart app. Enjoy advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features for 2 years with HP+.7
Smart for the Planet
Printing with a purpose
HP+ puts our planet and forest first. With HP+ you support our Forest First Reforestation programm8 and support with the Planet Partner programm a closed-loop cartridge recycling.7,8
Summary of the HP+ benefits
Intelligent, cloud-based connectivity and security
SMART INK OR TONER SUBSCRIPTION
6 months of Instant Ink included. After 6 months, monthly fee applies from 1.50 CHF. Monthly cancellable.1
HP Instant Ink available
HP Smart app
Advanced HP Smart app solutions9
Standard HP Smart app
• Forest First programm7
• Cartridge recycling with Instant Ink8
Cartridge recycling with Instant Ink9
1 extra year of HP warranty2
Original HP ink or toner cartridges
Required to operate
• HP account
• Internet connection
HP & FAQs
With HP+, you get all the innovation included with standard print hardware plus exclusive solutions and incentives. HP+ has the following exclusive benefits:
An extended HP warranty
6 months of HP Instant Ink. After 6 months, monthly fee applies unless cancelled. 1
New connected cloud that automatically detects and fixes connectivity issues.
New Smart Security settings monitoring system that detects and helps mitigate malware attacks
New native in-OS printing to print from virtually anywhere on any device.
New Private Pickup feature releases documents only when you are at the printer
New Forest First feature - HP+ puts our planet first with net zero-deforestation prints where we plant trees and protect forests in equal measure for every page you print.
Purchase an HP+ compatible printer. Confirm or activate HP+ during printer setup. Optionally, you can register for 6 trial months of HP Instant Ink within 7 days of printer setup. 1
HP+ requires an HP account, Internet connection, and use of Original HP Ink or Toner for the lifetime of the printer. Once activated, HP+ is embedded in the device and will require the use of Original HP Ink or Toner for the lifetime of the printer.
HP+ is not a subscription. It is a cloud-based printing solution embedded in select HP printers. There are no costs specifically associated with HP+ beyond the initial purchase of the printer.
Currently HP+ is only available with the printers of the new HP LaserJet M200 series and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 and 9000 series. However, you can expect HP+ to be extended to more countries and printers over time.
No. Customers can choose to participate in Instant Ink, which provides convenience and cost savings of up to 70 percent on Original HP Ink5 or up to 50% on Original HP Toner6 or purchase Original HP Ink or Toner directly from the retailer of their choice. HP+ printers requires the use of Original HP Ink or Toner to operate even after expiration of the Instant Ink trial.
HP customers have different options when purchasing HP printers. There are functionally equivalent HP printers available without HP+. To buy the HP LaserJet M200 series printers without HP+, you can purchase the standard version of the printer. To learn more, visit www.hp.com/standard. For printers part of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8000e and 9000e series, DeskJet 2700e and 4100e series, and ENVY 6000e and 6400e series, you can choose to skip HP+ activation during printer setup. Skipping HP+ activation at set up means that a customer cannot access HP+ benefits./div>
HP standard printers are printers available without the benefits of HP+. HP standard printers, however, are intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip or circuitry, and they use dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip or circuitry. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip or circuitry enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
1. Up to 6 months of Instant Ink (see printer details for specific term): Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP-recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at www.hpinstantink.com , a monthly service fee, based on your current service plan, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridge is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 31.10.2021. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. For service details, see www.hpinstantink.com.
3. HP+ smarter printing system: Utilizing technology in the HP+ system and compared to HP standard consumer printers without HP+. HP+ printers are ready when you are with improved connectivity utilizing Smart Driver and Print/Scan Doctor technology, more secure with Smart Security technology, more productive through HP Smart Advance features included for 2 years, and more sustainable by enabling Forest First printing.
4. Never run out: Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
5. Save up to 70% on ink. Based on monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700-page plans without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers & MFPs using original standard capacity cartridges priced for: majority of EMEA countries www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInkROW
6. Save up to 50% on toner. Based on monthly subscription cost for HP Instant Ink 1,500 page plan vs. average transactional cost per page of in-class monochrome A4 laser printers and MFPs < $450 USD that use original, standard-capacity integrated toner cartridges (toner and drum in one cartridge). Buyers Lab October 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on research of publicly available information as of 09/30/2020. Printers selected by market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q1. For details and latest report, see: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPTonerServiceROW
7. Net zero-deforestation prints: See additional details at https://www.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/sustainable-impact. Investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for responsible management of forests.
8. Cartridge recycling: Where the Planet Partners program is available. For details: hp.com/hprecycle
9. HP Smart App: Requires download of the HP Smart App. For details on local printing requirements, see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Some features/part of the software are available in English only. Differences between desktop app and mobile app are possible. For more information, visit www.hpsmart.com. Internet access required, must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. A list of supported operating systems is available in the app stores.
See our products with or without VAT
You can change your choice at anytime by clicking the VAT link at the top of the screen.
Join the HP Online Store Business Club for specialist advice and great value offers on our range of Business products. - See more
FOR YOUR SECURITY WE WILL AUTO-LOG YOU OUT, WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, UNLESS YOU CLICK CONTINUE MY SESSION.