HP recommends Windows® 7.
Hassle-free convenience from the start
When you purchase a new PC or IT equipment, the last thing you want to worry about is installation. With HP Installation Service, you can now enjoy your new HP PC right from the start. No more messy cables, messy set-ups and deciphering product brochures on your own.
What is Installation Service?
HP Installation Service takes time and trouble out of the installation process. Designed to give you peace of mind when you first purchase your HP product, the service ensures you never have to feel lost when it comes to IT. A highly trained HP Services delivery specialist will take care of everything, so you don't need to get tangled in cables anymore.
- Verify that pre-installation service prerequisites are met
- Install your product or technology
- Run appropriate tests and diagnostics to ensure that the product has been installed and configured per HP and industry standards
- Configure your internet connection
- Provide you with orientation on the product and/or technology
- Answer your usage and maintenance questions
Contact us to learn more.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.