- Print, copy, scan
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP DesignJet T830 36-in Multifunction Printer
The most compact 36-in large-format MFP—with a sleek integrated design—is an ideal fit for the office and construction job site, and simplifies printing with HP Click printing software. Print from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing.
Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact 36-in large-format MFP.
This reinforced, all-in-one printer with smart scanning handles all your document management from office to construction site. Get HP DesignJet print quality in half-size documents with the A4/A3 input tray. A redesigned stand reduces C02e.
Get HP DesignJet quality also in small-format sizes—print half-size documents with 50-sheet A4/A3 input tray.
Enhance communication with peers/partners. With an intuitive single touchscreen, you can scan, copy, and share drawings immediately. Scan/email from the front panel. Use HP Smart app to email contacts or post to cloud from your smartphone, tablet.
Use built-in scanner to copy and distribute sketches and hand-annotated drawings to peers/partners right away.
- A0 Color HP DesignJet Large Format Printer, Perfect for Enterprise
- Print, Copy, Scan
- 25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- HP DesignJet T830 36-in MFP, printhead, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord, refeed preventers
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Average weekly print volume (D/A1)||100 D/A1 prints per week|
|Print languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, URF|
|Model size||914 mm|
|Guaranteed minimum line width||0.07 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))|
|Guaranteed minimum line width footnote||Measured on HP Matte Film|
|Theoretical minimum line width||0.02 mm (HP-GL/2 addressable)|
|Line accuracy note||±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E HP Heavyweight media in Best or Normal mode with Original HP inks|
|Print speed||25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour|
|Print speed line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||82 A1 prints per hour|
|Print time line drawing (economode, A1 plain paper)||25 sec/page|
|Maximum optical density (black)||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Maximum optical density footnote (black)||With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.|
|Non-printable area (cut-sheet)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Non-printable area (roll media)||5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm|
|Printing path||Wi-Fi Direct to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and HP Smart app for Android and iOS devices, Windows and macOS printer drivers, printing support for Chrome OS, print from USB pen drive|
|Printer drivers included||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows; Raster driver for macOS and Windows|
|Scanner type||Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Scan size, maximum||914 mm x 2.77 m|
|Scan size, minimum||127 x 127 mm|
|Scan file format||JPEG, PDF, TIFF|
|Scan input modes||Scan to email, scan to cloud (through HP Smart app), network, USB, computer, mobile|
|Maximum media thickness||0.8 mm|
|Linear scan speed||Up to 3.81 cm/sec (color, 200 dpi); Up to 11.43 cm/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)|
|Scan speed footnote||Measured at 200 dpi in color and grayscale|
|Scan Resolution, Optical||Up to 600 dpi|
|Enhanced scanning resolution||600 dpi|
|Copier settings||Content type; Lighter/Darker; Background noise removal; Background color removal; Blue print invert; Translucent media; Color; Scan full width (36-in); Auto De-skew; Resize; Copy Margins; Quality|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||50 to 400%|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Connectivity, standard||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Connectivity, optional||HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ and HP Smart App. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS|
|Power Consumption Description||35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)|
|Power||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1.2 A max|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||4 (C, M, Y, mK)|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||HP 728 Ink Cartridge: matte black (300 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (130 ml); matte black, cyan, magenta, yellow (69 ml); cyan, magenta, yellow (40 ml)|
|Print heads||1 (C, M, Y, mK)|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Ink drop||6 pl (C, M, Y); 12.6 pl (mK)|
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Supported Printing Media|
|Finished output handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Media types||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)|
|Media sizes supported||Input tray: A4, A3; Manual feed: A2, A1, A0|
|Media sizes, custom||Input tray: 210 x 279 to 330 x 482 mm; Manual feed: 330 x 482 to 914 x 1897 mm|
|Media sizes standard (metric rolls)||279 to 914 mm|
|Media width, maximum||914 mm|
|Media weight, recommended||60 to 280 g/m² (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m² (input tray)|
|Media thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Roll external diameter||100 mm|
|Roll maximum input||1|
|Roll maximum weight||6.2 kg|
|Supported Primary Applications||Line drawings; Renderings; Presentations|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature range||-25 to 55ºC|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.5 B(A) (operating), <3.4 B(A) (idle)|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||48 dB(A) (operating), <16 dB(A) (idle)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||1403 x 605 x 1155 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||1578 x 570 x 645 mm|
|Package weight||80.7 kg|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T830 36-in MFP, printhead, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord, refeed preventers|
|Software included||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Support Assistant, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP DesignJet Utility for macOS and Windows|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.|
|Certification and Compliance|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Emission Standard||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC/R&TTE Directives), Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC), Japan (VCCI); Certified as Class A product: Korea (KCC)|
|Environmental Certifications||ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, CE marking (including RoHS, WEEE, REACH). In compliance with WW RoHS materials restriction requirements in China, Korea, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Serbia, and Ukraine.|
|Safety Approvals and Requirements||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD, EN 60950-1 and EN 62368-1 compliant); Russia (EAC); Singapore (PSB); China (CCC); Mexico (NYCE); Argentina (IRAM); India (BIS)|
|Web address for additional information||http://www.hp.com/go/designjett830|
|Accessories||HP DesignJet 36-in Spindle B3Q37A, HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit LAN Adapter N7P47AA, HP DesignJet Rugged Case N9M07A|
|Services (Care Pack)||UC744E HP Network Installation Service; U1XV4E HP Preventive Maintenance Service; U8TY8E HP 2 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8PH3E HP 3 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8TY9E HP 4 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8PH4E HP 5 year Next Business Day HW Support; U8PH5PE HP 1 year Post Warranty Next Business Day HW Support; U8TZ0PE HP 2 year Post Warranty Next Business Day HW Support|
-  The HP DesignJet T830 24-inch and 36-inch Multifunction Printers are the most compact large-format devices performing print/scan/copy functions based on H x W x L specifications published as of May, 2017.
-  Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http//www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
-  Redesigned stand with reduced material usage and up to 30% weight reduction compared to the previous stand model used in the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
-  The HP Smart app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP Smart app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.
-  Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks.
-  ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
-  With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks.