- WQHD (3440 x 1440)
- 1ms GtG (with overdrive)
Check availability at
HP X34 WQHD Gaming Monitor
Play longer, comfier, and with amazing accuracy on our suite of sweet gaming monitors. We've redefined high definition gaming with IPS Panel Technology, 165Hz, 1ms response time, AMD FreeSync™ Premium, and more colors than ever before.
Game in comfort
HP Eye Ease with Eyesafe® certification keeps high-energy blue light out and the color accuracy in. Customize your comfort with the adjustable base.
Believing is Seeing
Immerse yourself in even more colors and catch all the action with ultra-wide viewing angles of an IPS display with HDR 400 in Ultra-Wide Quad HD (3440 x 1440).
Live in the flow of 165 Hz with a super fast 1ms response time and keep your gameplay smooth-as-silk with AMD FreeSync™ Premium.
A Display of Responsibility
Monitor made with 85% post-consumer recycled materials and sustainably sourced and recyclable packaging. Doing good never looked so good.
Adjust your view
Filter out high-energy blue light and game comfortably with adjustable base.
See all the angles with an IPS display and even more colors with HDR 400 in Ultra-Wide Quad HD (3440 x 1440).
Play flawlessly with 165 Hz, 1ms response time, and AMD FreeSync™ Premium.
- DisplayPort™ cable
- Warranty card
- Product notice
- AC power cord
|Display size (diagonal)||34"|
|Display area (metric)||79.98 x 33.48 cm|
|Resolution (maximum)||WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 165 Hz)|
|Resolution (native)||WQHD (3440 x 1440)|
|Resolutions supported||640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 1024; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 2560 x 1440; 3440 x 1440|
|Pixel pitch||0.233 mm|
|Response time||1ms GtG (with overdrive)|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||30-255 KHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||48-165 Hz|
|Onscreen controls||Exit; Information; Management; Power control; Input control; Menu control; Gaming; Image; Color|
|Display features||Low blue light mode; Anti-glare; Height adjustable; AMD Freesync™ Premium; Gaming Console Compatible|
|VESA mount||100 mm x 100 mm (bracket not included)|
|Tilt||-5 to +20°|
|Display Input Type||1 HDMI 2.0; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.4-in|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||81.65 x 5.36 x 36.81 cm|
|Dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||81.65 x 23.5 x 51.44 cm|
|Display height||100 mm|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Description||90 W (maximum), 45 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Certifications and compliances||Australian-New Zealand MEPS; BIS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CEL; cTUVus; EAC; FCC; ISC Mark; ISO 9241-307; KC/KCC; NOM; PSB; RCM; TUV-S; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; Mexico Energy; WW application; ICE; UAE; TUV-GS; Ukraine certificates; NRCS of South Africa; Belarus Energy; Eyesafe® Certified|
|What's in the box||Monitor; DisplayPort™ cable; Warranty card; Product notice; AC power cord|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty.|
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower. Results may vary based on quality of the original picture/photo/video and difference between the previous monitor settings compared to the HP Enhance + mode.
-  FreeSync™ Premium is only available when it is connected on Display Port or HDMI. FreeSync is an AMD® technology enabled on FHD or QHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120Hz refresh rate, AMD Radeon Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU-compliant monitors with DisplayPort/HDMI Adaptive-Sync required. AMD 15.11 Crimson driver (or newer) required to support FreeSync over HDMI. Adaptive refresh rates vary by monitor. More information is available at www.amd.com/freesync.
-  Supports Adaptive-sync with NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics cards and AMD Radeon graphics cards. FreeSync™ certified. Compatible with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series and newer graphics cards.
-  Ultra-wide quad high-definition (UWQHD) content is required to view UWQHD images.
-  Based on HP's internal analysis. Monitor’s 85% post-consumer recycled plastic content consists of 5% ocean bound plastic materials by weight. 100% outer box packaging and corrugated cushions made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers. Plastic cushions are made from >90% recycled plastic. Excludes plastic bags and plastic foam sheeting.
- All performance specifications are provided by the component manufacturers. Performance specifications represent the highest specification of all HP's component manufacturers' typical level specifications for performance. Actual performance may vary either higher or lower.