Choose, Build and Buy Outstanding HP Laptops
It's hard to deny that technology has become a necessary aspect of our lives. Whether you're a student, working in an office, or just a regular person at home, laptops have become essential items. So why not get a new laptop from one of the leading brands for laptops? HP offers not only high-performance laptops but also laptop deals that save you loads on your purchase so you can get a new laptop without breaking the bank from one of the best laptop brands in the world!
Busy at uni? Check out laptops for students
Uni is a fast-paced world and demands the right laptop to ensure you're never falling behind. With HP, you can choose laptops with long-lasting battery life, great features, ample screen size, and compact design, all at great value. A high-performance laptop is what university students need to remain in the loop.
A great option is HP ENVY Laptop 17t-cr0000, which features Windows 11, an Intel Core i7-1260P, 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM, 512 GB SSD, and additional features. Our ENVY model is also one of the best laptops for students thanks to the prolonged last battery life, speed, screen size, and range of other great benefits.
Building your business? Don't do it without HP business laptops
If you're all about business, then you shouldn't leave HP behind because we've got a full range of laptops perfect for business needs. We could talk about many of our models and the great prices, but we want to focus on our Elite series, specifically the Elite X2. Some of its key features include Windows 11 PRO, which we strongly suggest for business use, 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB ram, 256 GB SSD, and an array of features that makes it one of the best in the Elite range. So if you're all about getting work done, this is the right laptop for you. But we've got a wide range of laptops available for business, and if this isn't what you want, there are many other laptops to choose from in our huge range.
Demolishing lobbies? Go to the next level with powerful gaming laptops
Sometimes it's not about work; it's about fun, and HP believes an excellent gaming experience is something everyone should get the chance to enjoy. Our OMEN range of laptops is how we offer a gaming experience like no other. They're not just gaming laptops; they're immersive experiences. You can shop online for some great value gaming laptops, some of which even experience a discount offer from time to time. OMEN devices are all exceptional, so you can rarely go wrong. Find what suits your gaming needs or build your own, make a purchase, and game like there's no tomorrow.
Looking for computer accessories to customise your laptop?
It's not just about the laptops; it's also about the bells and whistles that make a laptop like a PC yet ultimately mobile. We've got a range of accessories to make your experience even better. We've got keyboards, mice, docks, hubs, and so much more!
Stores prior and stores present: laptops so good they fly off the shelves
So what are you waiting for?
We've got great deals on the best laptops!
Shop at our online store today before some of these great deals and devices are gone in the blink of an eye. We offer numerous payment options, a wide range of products, and prices you can't believe.
Note: The following content serves as general information and not an authorization from HP. For assistance, please contact HP technical support and for latest product information, please browse / visit the HP store. Refer to Terms & Conditions for more info.
Q1. How to take screenshot on HP laptop?
To take a screenshot on an HP laptop, you can press the "Print Screen" key (often abbreviated as "PrtScn" or "PrtSc") on your keyboard. This will capture an image of the entire screen. You can then paste the screenshot into an image editing progRAM such as Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop to save it.
Another way to take a screenshot on HP laptop is by pressing the "Windows" key and "PrtScn" key at the same time. It will save the screenshot to the pictures folder.
Q2.How to factory reset HP laptop?
Here are the general stepts to factory reset HP laptop:
1. Start by shutting down your HP laptop and disconnecting any external devices or peripherals.
2. Press and hold the power button for at least 15 seconds to completely shut down the laptop.
3. Press the power button again to turn on the laptop. As soon as the HP logo appears on the screen, press the F11 key repeatedly until the "Choose an option" screen appears.
4. Select "Troubleshoot" and then "Reset this PC."
5. Choose "Remove everything" and select "Just remove my files" or "Remove files and clean the drive" depending on your preference.
6. Click "Reset" and wait for the process to complete. This may take several minutes.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your laptop as a new device.
Note: This process will erase all data, files, and installed progRAMs on your laptop, so be sure to backup any important files before proceeding.
Q3.How to disable laptop keyboard?
Follow the below methords to disable laptop keyboard:
1. One method is to use the built-in keyboard settings on your computer. On Windows, you can do this by going to the Control Panel, then Ease of Access, and then Keyboard.
2. Another method is to use third-party software, such as Disable Keyboard or KeyFreeze. These progRAMs allow you to temporarily or permanently disable your keyboard, and can often be controlled through hotkeys or system tray icons.
3. f you want to disable the keyboard permanently you can try using an external keyboard or use an on-screen keyboard to control your computer.
Please note that, before disabling your keyboard, you should make sure you have a backup way to control your computer in case you need to re-enable it.
Q4.How to check laptop model?
To check a HP laptop model please follow the steps :
1. Look on the laptop itself: Many HP laptops have the model number printed on a label on the bottom or back of the device, typically located near the barcode.
2. Check the HP Support website: You can visit the HP Support website and enter your laptop's serial number to find the model number.
3. Use the HP System Information tool: HP provides a free system information tool called HP Support Assistant that you can download and run on your laptop to find the model number.
4. Check the HP Recovery Manager: Press the Windows key + F11 key on your keyboard to open the HP Recovery Manager. The model number should be listed on the main screen.
Q5.How to recover HP laptop password?
Use the below methods to recover HP laptop password:
1. Use the built-in password reset tool: If you have set up a password reset tool on your HP laptop, you can use it to reset your password. This tool is typically accessed by pressing a specific key (such as F8 or F11) during startup.
2. Use a Windows password reset disk: If you have created a password reset disk for your HP laptop, you can use it to reset your password. Insert the disk and follow the prompts to reset your password.
3. Use the HP Recovery Manager: Press the Windows key + F11 key on your keyboard to open the HP Recovery Manager. You may be prompted to enter your current password. If you can't remember your password, you can reset your laptop to its factory settings, this will erase all your personal files.
4. Contact HP Support: If you are unable to reset your password using the above methods, you can contact HP Support for assistance. They may be able to help you reset your password or provide you with further instructions.
Please note that resetting your password will erase all personal files, so make sure you have a backup before proceeding.
Q6.How to remove the battery of HP laptop?
The process for removing the battery from an HP laptop may vary depending on the specific model. Here are general steps that should work for most HP laptops:
1. Shut down your laptop and unplug it from any power source.
2. Locate the battery release button or latch. This is typically located on the bottom of the laptop, near the battery compartment.
3. Press the battery release button or latch to release the battery from the laptop. The battery may pop out slightly or may need to be pulled out manually.
4. Carefully remove the battery from the laptop.
5. If your laptop has a battery lock. Use the battery lock to secure the battery in place.
6. Once the battery is removed, you can replace it with a new one or reinsert it back in the laptop.
Note: Some HP laptops have a battery that is not removable, in that case you should consult the user manual of your laptop or the HP support website for more information on how to access the battery.
HP Laptops by Usability / Features:
Full HD Display Nightfall Black 500GB To 1TB LaptopsIntel Core i5 12TH Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor Natural Silver Laptops1 Year Limited Parts And Labour AMD Radeon Nightfall Black LaptopsBang & Olufsen LaptopsIntel Core i7 Bang & Olufsen LaptopsPavilion Bang & Olufsen LaptopsFingerprint Reader Laptops15.6inch AMD RYZEN 5 Full HD Display LaptopsIntel® Evo™ LaptopsSolid State Drive (SSD) LaptopsTile Tracker LaptopsTouchscreen LaptopsIntel Core i7 Sale LaptopsWindows 11 Home LaptopsAMD RYZEN™ 5 Processor Laptops