- Intel® Celeron® processor
- Chrome OS
- 64 GB eMMC
- Intel® UHD
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP Chromebook - 14a-na0017tu
The best of work and play in one place. The HP Chromebook with a responsive Intel® processor, 14" display sporting more screen space, stereo speakers tuned by the audio experts at B&O and a long battery life, you can knock out any assignment while binge watching your favorite shows.
Have fun or work hard with the Chrome OS
Log in with your Google account and get instant access to your favourite apps on the Google Play store. All the best names are available including Netflix and Disney+ that also work well offline when wi-fi isn't available. Stay productive with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint too.
Born to binge
The beauty of a micro-edge high definition display and speakers tuned by the audio experts at B&O, make for a front-row entertainment experience from the convenience of your lap.
Designed to keep up with you
Get the responsive performance you're looking for with an Intel® processor, ample storage and a long battery life that helps you get everything done.
Apps for everything
Redefine how you work and play with the seamless integration of your favorite Chrome browser, always secure and up to date, and access to a huge selection of apps in the Google Play Store.
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- Chrome OS™
- 14" diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- 64 GB eMMC
- For work, home, school and everything in between
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 year limited parts and labour
|Operating system||Chrome OS™|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)|
|Processor footnote|| Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron® processor|
|Chipset||Intel® Integrated SoC|
|Form factor||Standard laptop|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory Note||Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.|
|Hard drive description||64 GB eMMC|
|Display and graphics|
|Display||14" diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600|
|Ports||2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Expansion slots||1 microSD media card reader|
|Audio features||Audio by B&O; Dual speakers|
|Webcam||HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Keyboard||Full-size island-style natural silver keyboard|
|Wireless||Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo|
|Wireless note||MU-MIMO supported; Miracast compatible|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply type||45 W USB Type-C™ power adapter|
|Battery type||2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery weight||190 g|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||32.57 x 21.85 x 1.78 cm|
|Dimension note (metric)||Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||6.9 x 48.3 x 30.5 cm|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration|
|Package weight||2.3 kg|
|Product color||Mineral silver|
|Security management||H1 Secure Microcontroller|
|Pre-installed software||Gmail; Google Calendar; Google Drive; Google Docs; Google Slides; Google Sheets; YouTube; Google Photos; Google Web Store; Google Hangouts; Google Maps|
|Warranty and Services|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labour|
-  Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
-  Google Play Store apps sold separately and not included.
-  This Google One membership offer (Offer) provides you with subscription benefits at no charge for a period of twelve months from the day you redeem the offer. After you redeem the offer, you can confirm the Offer period end date in your Subscriptions page in the Google Play Store. The Offer requires a Google Payments account. Offer expires and must be redeemed by January 31, 2020. This Offer is limited to new users of Google One in Australia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the US who purchased a new Chromebook device on or after May 1, 2019. See www.google.com/chromebook/offers/ for details.
-  Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.