HP Trade-In Program
Trade any product, any brand.
Catalyst for Change
Good for business, good for the planet
Upgrade your network to eligible HP Networking products and receive CASH BACK when you trade-in your old equipment!
Increase your CASH BACK when you add eligible HP Care Packs!
Purchase your new HP Networking product direct from HP, buy through an authorized HP reseller, or lease through HP
Financial Services by April 30, 2012.
The Trade-In Process Steps
- Obtain a Non-Binding Trade-In Offer for either Canada or the U.S.
- Receive the Offer immediately by email
- If you are eligible for Big Deal, Contract, or other special pricing, make sure to follow the special instructions in the Offer
- Purchase your new HP Networking equipment
- Using the link in your non-binding offer, return to our website and complete your claim request. You will need your
proof(s) of purchase, the pick-up address for your trade-ins, your payment information and a few other details.
- You will receive an email immediately to confirm the details of your claim
- After your request is processed, you will be asked to confirm the pick-up details
- Follow our shipping instructions & deliver your trade-in equipment to us
- Receive your trade-in cash back!
The Trade-In Process Timeline
Your new HP Networking equipment must be purchased between December 1, 2011 and April 30, 2012.
You can make your new purchases as early as 60 days before you complete your trade-in claim request, but you cannot
purchase earlier than December 1, 2011.
You can make your new purchases as late as 60 days after we send the Non-Binding Offer to you, but you must purchase
by April 30, 2012.
After you complete your trade-in claim request, we will need 2 – 3 business days to audit your submissions and contact
you to complete the shipping arrangements for your trade-ins.
We will send a cash-back check to you within 45 days after the delivery and satisfactory audit of the trade-in equipment.
For complete details and requirements, see the HP Networking Catalyst for Change Terms and Conditions
How we will determine your Cash Back Offer Amount
Controllers, Modules, Routers, Switches, Switch Chassis, Transceivers, and Wireless Access Points from all
manufacturers are eligible for trade-in.
- All eligible new HP Networking products and Care Packs are included in this list
You can match your eligible trade-in and eligible new HP Networking purchases across product categories
(switches can be traded in for routers, controllers for wireless access points, etc.)
- Cash back values will be assigned by actual port count for all trade-in and new Modules and Switches
- Cash back values will be assigned by standard point values for all trade-in and new Controllers, Routers,
Switch Chassis, Transceivers, and Wireless Access Points
Cash back values for Care Packs will be assigned according to the point/port values for the corresponding new
HP Networking products
You can only qualify for cash back on a new HP Networking product if you have at least one trade-in product
to match with it
- If you are offering fewer trade-in points/ports than new, your cash back amount will be pro-rated
When calculating your Non-Binding Trade-In Offer, our website will automatically assign the highest possible
cash back values for each trade-in port or point before sending our Non-Binding Trade-In Offer to you