Trade in. Cash out. Print smarter.
Purchase a new HP Flow MFP, select LaserJet MFP or other color
LaserJet printer and get up to $500 back for any used printer.
It's easier than you think
In just 4 simple steps, you can earn a trade-in allowance when you trade in your old printer for a new energy efficient HP device.
- Purchase a new HP Printer
- Submit your claim for trade-in.
- Pack your old product for shipping.
- Receive up to $500 cash back.
Recycling with HP
HP will recycle your returned products, minimizing the impact on the environment through HP-approved recycling facilities. HP ensures that returned products are recycled in an environmentally friendly way, processing them to recover valuable plastics and metals for new products and diverting millions of tons of waste from landfills. Learn more
HP & ENERGY STAR®
Get the product that's right for your business and help protect the environment with an HP purchase. Most HP products offered in the Trade-in & Save 2013 promotion are ENERGY STAR® qualified. HP is an original partner of the ENERGY STAR® program – a voluntary program designed to recognize and promote products that save energy while maintaining product performance. Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out all you need to know about HP’s Trade-in & Save 2013 offer.
Terms & Conditions
Complete terms & conditions for HP’s Trade-In & Save 2013 offer.
HP Carbon Footprint Calculator
Optimize your printing environment to reduce energy, carbo, paper and costs.
Get a complete list of the eligible products eligible for the Trade-In & Save 2013 promotion.
- HP Color LaserJet Make a colorful first impression. If you want people to remember you and your business, color is a great place to start. See All
- HP Color Multifunction Brand building from within. HP color MFPs let you showcase your professionalism in brilliant color. See All
- HP Black & White Multifunction Mr. Does It All. Of course you can print, copy, scan and fax with an HP black & white LaserJet MFP. But, that’s only the beginning. See All