DesignJet Cash In & Trade Up Winter 2016 promotion
Your tools of the trade have trade-in value
Offer valid January 25–March 31, 2016.
Valid only in the U.S. from HP U.S. Authorized Resellers.
Claims and proof of purchase must be received by April 30, 2016.
Upgrade now and get cash back1 on select HP DesignJet printers!
HP DesignJet T2530 36-inch PostScript Multifunction Printer
Print/scan/copy, share—maximize workgroup productivity, enterprise security.
- Dual-roll 36-inch, 6-ink integrated MFP
- Integrated print/scan/copy—up to 2.5 inch per second color scanning
- Up to E/A0 size; D/A1-size prints in 21 seconds
- Save up to $2,000
HP DesignJet T7200 42-inch Production Printer and the HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit OR HP DesignJet Roll Upgrade Kit2
Proven color production solution with low cost of ownership.
- Two-roll capacity, upgradable to three rolls, with smart switching
- Up to four D/A1-size pages per minute
- Six Original HP inks with high-capacity cartridges up to 775 ml
- Save up to $3,000
Act now—cash-back offer ends March 31!
During the HP DesignJet Cash In & Trade Up Winter 2016 promotion, you can get cash back.1 Here's how:
- Purchase or lease a qualifying new HP DesignJet solution: T2530 36-inch PostScript Multifunction Printer or HP DesignJet T7200 42-inch Production Printer and the HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit OR HP DesignJet Roll Upgrade Kit2
- Complete and submit the online claim form and proof of purchase including serial number of new printer by April 30, 2016
- Provide serial number or serial number and return of formatter board or motherboard of the eligible trade-in, large-format printer, or control panel of the eligible trade-in, large-format copier
- Receive cash back
Claim submission process:
Make your purchase or lease and submit during the dates indicated in the chart below. Both the claim form and proof of purchase must be submitted by April 30, 2016.
|Claim Process||Deadline Dates|
|Purchase or lease dates:||January 25 – March 31, 2016|
|Submit claim form and proof of purchase including serial number on new printer by:||April 30, 2016|
|If you’re returning the formatter board, motherboard or control panel from your old, eligible printer or copier, it must be shipped by:||May 31, 2016|
Plus, you can also save up to $200 more when you add a qualifying HP Care Pack Service3 to your purchase or lease of an eligible HP DesignJet printer.
Want to recycle your trade-in product?
You have two options for recycling your eligible trade-in, large-format printer:
- When submitting your online claim, select “Recycle my eligible trade-in printer” in the “Return options” area. Note: $325 will be billed to your credit card.
- Arrange your own recycling through HP or discuss recycling options with your HP U.S. Authorized Reseller. See recycling link below.
Order a print sample
Seeing is believing. Now you can order up to three print samples from select HP DesignJet printers and see the sharp lines, rich colors and exceptional quality for yourself!
Recycling with HP
HP will recycle your returned products, minimizing the impact on the environment through HP-approved recycling facilities. HP ensures that returned products are recycled in an environmentally friendly way, processing them to recover valuable plastics and metals for new products and diverting millions of tons of waste from landfills.
Eligible products and values
View a complete list of eligible products for the HP Cash In & Trade Up Winter 2016 promotion
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out what you need to know about the HP Cash In & Trade Up Winter 2016 promotion.
Terms and conditions
Complete details about the HP Cash In & Trade Up Winter 2016 promotion.
Ts & Cs
Contact Market Velocity for any questions or to request formatter board/motherboard removal instructions at
Purchase/lease must be made from HP or through HP U.S. Authorized Resellers. Cash back provided by mail-in rebate available for eligible purchases made January 25, 2016–March 31, 2016. All claims and proof of purchase must be submitted by April 30, 2016. HP large-format printers eligible for this promotion are subject to change. Offer is subject to product availability; promotion valid while supplies last. Additional restrictions apply. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. See terms and conditions PDF (731KB) for complete details. HP also reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time without notice.
The HP DesignJet T7200 42-inch Production Printer and the HP DesignJet PostScript/PDF Upgrade Kit OR HP DesignJet Roll Upgrade Kit must be purchased and submitted on the same invoice to be eligible for this offer.
The qualifying HP DesignJet printer and associated qualifying HP Care Pack need to be purchased together.
PostScript is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.