HP Trade-In Program
Trade any product, any brand.
Agency benefits of program participation
- Exchange old IT equipment and receive credit towards "like" Hewlett Packard products which will serve as replacement property purchases.
- Reduce your need for additional funding for acquisition of new IT products
- All equipment inventoried in compliance with GSA, OMB & EPA mandates for no additional cost. *
- Ensure proper data destruction occurs on all equipment with storage media
- Protection from liability risks associated with equipment retirement
- Lower processing costs for normal agency disposal cycles
- Nationwide assistance with all packaging, removal, and transportation of IT assets.
*Processing fees assessed on equipment received in non-working condition. See terms & conditions.
Dedicated trade-in support from AIT includes:
- As an SBA approved Small Business with Congressional Recommendation, fulfilling small business outsourcing requirements
- Present a consistent trade-in & disposition channel for client's excess or idle IT assets
- Equipment fair market valuations
- Ongoing Sales Support throughout RFI, RFP, Negotiation, Award, & Implementation
- Project Management of all logistical processes for equipment packaging, removal & transport from client sites nationwide
- AIT has extensive experience in managing the logistics process for our clients. And if requested, will provide for the management of the logistics process negotiation with independent carrier(s) on behalf of HP Reseller for the logistics of each project.
- Generate valuable Test Audit/Asset Management Reports compliant with GSA/OMB/DoD requirements to verify condition, data scrubs, remarket value, ownership transfer, and final disposition method of client IT assets.
Agency participation — how it works
- Contact your reseller and inquire about the Trade-In for Government, Health & Education program.
- Identify for your reseller the product(s) you want to trade-in.
- Your reseller along with Anything IT will create a customized trade-in solution that fits your specific needs, which will include the fair market value and a plan for equipment removal.
- Purchase new HP products from your reseller.
- Send returning products/assets to Anything IT for processing.
- Submit proof of purchase of new HP products to Anything IT.
- The fair market value will be credited to your account for current or future HP purchases.