ePrint mobile printing
With the HP ePrint service app you can easily print from your mobile device to thousands of public locations.1
With the app you can quickly search for and print to thousands of public print locations1, from airports, hotels, libraries, and retail locations including:
- The UPS Store
- FedEx Office stores
- Many Hilton hotels (powered by PrinterOn)
- Walmart stores (photo printing only)
- Swiss Post
- Many airport lounges
- Other print locations powered by PrinterOn®
The app uses your GPS coordinates to locate and map nearby places you can print—wherever you are.
You can print documents, photos, email, presentations, reports and more from your smartphone or mobile device including:
- Microsoft® Word documents
- Excel spreadsheets
- PowerPoint presentations
- Adobe® PDFs
- Image files
- HTML files
- Text and rich text files
- XPS documents
How to search and print to HP ePrint Public Print Locations
- Select the content you want to print.
- Search for and select the printer.
- Hit Print and receive confirmation your content has been sent to the printer.
- Use GPS to navigate to site.
- Input the release code at your selected printer.